Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahomes 100% wrong yelling at the refs on that one.
As he explained, this is stuff they practice since HS, pointing to the ref and everything.
his frustration should be at Toney and no one else.

he also had the balls to say “at THAT time?! At THAT point in the game you call that?”
F that b**ch. dude has gotten more calls “at that point in the game” than any other 2 QBs combined.

In mahomes defense. The refs did help him win a SB last season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mahomes 100% wrong yelling at the refs on that one.
As he explained, this is stuff they practice since HS, pointing to the ref and everything.
his frustration should be at Toney and no one else.

he also had the balls to say “at THAT time?! At THAT point in the game you call that?”
F that b**ch. dude has gotten more calls “at that point in the game” than any other 2 QBs combined.
Think I remember Mahomes getting 5 downs last year.

I’ll have to read what happened, stroud had an awful game and got hurt or pulled for Davis Mills.
can’t imagine he got pulled even when the score was 27-6 late.

Edit:
Took a huge hit, maybe even concussion protocol the way his head hit the ground.
injury bust just like richardson

i mean NFL doesn't allow embedding

they also like 5 mins of ads on 10 min highlight vids

you just have to click the link in the frame
Holy hell!!! I’ve missed so much because of that! I remember that chit! Thanks for the heads up.. i have always just moved on! Just give it too em

As a Bear fan, I'm ready to move on from Fields but knowing the possible haul if the Bears were to trade the #1 pick (e.g. 3 future 1st round picks), and keep Fields going forward, does make one pause.
Assuming that would be the trade.

I’m suggesting the bears just select a different position, ie MHjr and help fields.
Bears have been pretty historically bad at the draft and QB positions, I’m almost betting on them screwing up what appears to be the ideal situation for any franchise not coming off a SB W.

Assuming that would be the trade.

I’m suggesting the bears just select a different position, ie MHjr and help fields.
Bears have been pretty historically bad at the draft and QB positions, I’m almost betting on them screwing up what appears to be the ideal situation for any franchise not coming off a SB W.
If the Bears only got MHJ from the Carolina #1 pick, Poles (GM) should be fired.

If the Bears only got MHJ from the Carolina #1 pick, Poles (GM) should be fired.
Whaaaaaaa???!!!!!

we have posters here that want to TANK for MHjr. (I know, a first of its kind, tanking for a WR)

btw, I agree IF the intent is also moving on from Fields.
If they truly want to stick with him, get him whatever he needs to succeed. I don’t know Chicago is short a WR vs some other positions (OL or DEF) but I could at least understand the move then.

Whaaaaaaa???!!!!!

we have posters here that want to TANK for MHjr. (I know, a first of its kind, tanking for a WR)

btw, I agree IF the intent is also moving on from Fields.
If they truly want to stick with him, get him whatever he needs to succeed. I don’t know Chicago is short a WR vs some other positions (OL or DEF) but I could at least understand the move then.
I'm basically saying MHJ is not worth 3 first round picks. Figuring the team trading for the Carolina pick would give the Bears their 1st this year (e.g. 8-12 range) where Bears could pick the 3rd best WR (or LT or whatever) and still have 2 more future firsts. Teams like LAV, Was, NY, etc trading for the #1 this year will likely be among the worst teams next year. Unlike a potential frachise QB, MHJ isn't worth that potential haul from 3 firsts.

Week 15 rooting schedule
Titans over cows (obviously)

bears over browns
S**tsburgh over prancing ponies
Ratbirds over tarp kitties
Cowladies over beefalo Barfalo
Fish over airplanes
Vikings over bengals
Lions over broncos
LAC over LV

I'm basically saying MHJ is not worth 3 first round picks. Figuring the team trading for the Carolina pick would give the Bears their 1st this year (e.g. 8-12 range) where Bears could pick the 3rd best WR (or LT or whatever) and still have 2 more future firsts. Teams like LAV, Was, NY, etc trading for the #1 this year will likely be among the worst teams next year. Unlike a potential frachise QB, MHJ isn't worth that potential haul from 3 firsts.
Hell MHJ is thinking about going back to OSU next year anyways hasn't made up his mind. After him who's worth a high draft pick? That one LT don't remember his name that everyone says is going to go high. No thanks we got cap plug up the holes in the OL with some cap and look for some in the later rounds of the draft. Rather try and pick up more playmakers on offense or a CB in the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back