Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So selecting the games required for playoffs is just lottery thinking?
just want to make sure I get what you’re saying.

to be clear, never posted anything about my thought on the titans chances to make playoffs.

The Titans chances of making the playoffs is like winning the lottery.

To be clear.

You child.

The fuck that you are talking about playoffs. Just silly.

The Titans chances of making the playoffs is like winning the lottery.

To be clear.

You child.

The **** that you are talking about playoffs. Just silly.
Titans won 28-27 on Monday

titans can go to the playoffs if these games happen.

same thing, update your comprehension app.

Titans won 28-27 on Monday

titans can go to the playoffs if these games happen.

same thing, update your comprehension app.

Titans can win all their remaking games and not make playoffs. They don’t control their destiny. It’s takes a bunch of stuff to happen.

The Titans have a 1.39% chance to make the playoffs. That’s lottery stuff. Put the pipe down.

Titans can win all their remaking games and not make playoffs. They don’t control their destiny. It’s takes a bunch of stuff to happen.

The Titans have a 1.39% chance to make the playoffs. That’s lottery stuff. Put the pipe down.
This is the point of fandom, though. You root for a team and hope miraculous stuff happens all the time. Quit being a Scrooge.

1*dFjMw4pUMzA4Db4MYTnfyA.png

I just caught the score, WTF.

raiders go from losing a 3-0 legit argument for worst game ever, then come and scorch the field with 63.

not only the franchise record but that has to be the record for most points coming off a shutout.
I almost feel like they should be more embarrassed about last week because they beat the s**t out of the chargers so bad.

I just caught the score, WTF.

raiders go from losing a 3-0 legit argument for worst game ever, then come and scorch the field with 63.

not only the franchise record but that has to be the record for most points coming off a shutout.
I almost feel like they should be more embarrassed about last week because they beat the s**t out of the chargers so bad.

Actually could've easily eclipsed 63 as they pulled back with 14 minutes left in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back