Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand them wanting to put a few games on Peacock, hell they giving them a playoff game this year, but they should have switched the order. The 4:30 game should have been on Peacock and
the primetime game should have been on NBC.

LOL... you are not thinking like a suite

of course what you say is logical BUT suites want you to jump thru the hoop of streaming bovine scatology so that you will be conditioned to accept that as normal

Haha, Tarp Kitties getting hammered by Bucs! Sunshine getting smoked by Baker Mayfield throwing shade on his rays. Ol' Sunbeam done tossed two picks already.... GOAT!

goat-wearing-sunglasses-pair-sunglasses_779834-2039.jpg

Superb GOAT

LOL... you are not thinking like a suite

of course what you say is logical BUT suites want you to jump thru the hoop of streaming bovine scatology so that you will be conditioned to accept that as normal
Would be nice if people just quit doing PPV for football bc that's all it is now

"want this game? Amazon prime plz. This one? Paramount + thx. That one? Peacock" etc

AFC South is on fire, maybe literally.
1-3 last week because 2 played each other, heading to 0-4 this week.

bring on the sub .500 Div winner.

Remember when the titans collapsed and gave up the division losing 7 straight?

jax trying their best to match, started just a game late.

clearly...

tarpkitties got a GOAT QB
cows got a GOAT QB
phonies got a GOAT QB

just look at all the GOATing those GOATers have been doing why some of their teams have even scored more points than their opponents

Fun Fact - All the AFCS teams with a GOAT have in fact been outscored by their opponents this year

clearly...

tarpkitties got a GOAT QB
cows got a GOAT QB
phonies got a GOAT QB

just look at all the GOATing those GOATers have been doing why some of their teams have even scored more points than their opponents

Fun Fact - All the AFCS teams with a GOAT have in fact been outscored by their opponents this year

..and there they are all on the cusp of the playoffs. 2 will make it.

It’s just comical to watch you make fun of that.

By the way…. What does a GOAT QB have to do with points against? Are GOAT QBs expected to be playing defense now also ?

..and there they are all on the cusp of the playoffs. 2 will make it.

It’s just comical to watch you make fun of that.

By the way…. What does a GOAT QB have to do with points against? Are GOAT QBs expected to be playing defense now also ?
Bold prediction and not just the font I highlighted.
At least 2 of those teams need to win a game or 2 while hoping pit/Cin/den all keep losing

I should also put into context all the talk even titans fans gave titans earlier this year, why make the playoffs just to lose?
They’re just hurting their draft capital by winning right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bold prediction and not just the font I highlighted.
At least 2 of those teams need to win a game or 2 while hoping pit/Cin/den all keep losing

I should also put into context all the talk even titans fans gave titans earlier this year, why make the playoffs just to lose?
They’re just hurting their draft capital by winning right now.
GOATing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back