Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold prediction and not just the font I highlighted.
At least 2 of those teams need to win a game or 2 while hoping pit/Cin/den all keep losing

I should also put into context all the talk even titans fans gave titans earlier this year, why make the playoffs just to lose?
They’re just hurting their draft capital by winning right now.

How is it bold? Both the Jags and Colts are in right now. Do you guys even pay attention? Are do you just make this shit up.

One of the 3 wins the division. That’s 1

Texans have the tie breaker over Pitts and Cinci.

Denver isn’t getting in.

Colts and Jags get in. Not bold. Just most probable.

Maybe the Chiefs should worry more about playing good football than making commercials, dating Taylor Swift and what the Refs are doing.

They just don’t look good.

How is it bold? Both the Jags and Colts are in right now. Do you guys even pay attention? Are do you just make this **** up.

Denver isn’t getting in.

Subjective or show me the percentages of probability.
Colts 1 game losing streak, Jax 4 games, Houston only 1.

colts got the red hot raiders and a showdown with the cows
Cows have titans and ponies
Jags have Carolina and TN.

jax should win 10 but riding a 4 game losers streak
Cows have next “easiest” because of a gimme vs TN
I see colts ending 8-9 which puts Cows at 10
I think Cows won division, colts and Jags sit outside.

and all guesses are just made up s**t, yours included.

Maybe the Chiefs should worry more about playing good football than making commercials, dating Taylor Swift and what the Refs are doing.

They just don’t look good.
I’m curious how much the chiefs care about the swift attention, at least outside Kelce.
I believe everyone that isn’t a Swift fan (coincidentally non-football fans) hate swift.

Subjective or show me the percentages of probability.
Colts 1 game losing streak, Jax 4 games, Houston only 1.

colts got the red hot raiders and a showdown with the cows
Cows have titans and ponies
Jags have Carolina and TN.

jax should win 10 but riding a 4 game losers streak
Cows have next “easiest” because of a gimme vs TN
I see colts ending 8-9 which puts Cows at 10
I think Cows won division, colts and Jags sit outside.

and all guesses are just made up s**t, yours included.

https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

It’s all right there from the NFL. Percentages and all. Not me speculating, it’s you speculatingboff what YOU think. It’s almost impossible for 2 of the 3 not to make the playoffs with Houston holding the tie break against Pitts and Cinci.

I’m curious how much the chiefs care about the swift attention, at least outside Kelce.
I believe everyone that isn’t a Swift fan (coincidentally non-football fans) hate swift.

I don’t know if they care. I don’t care for Swift. But they make a lot of commercials and seem to be doing alot of things outside of football. It’s clear they aren’t the team they were. Mahomes wife, his brother always in the news. Distractions can hurt a lockerroom.

2023 NFL Playoff Picture |NFL Playoffs| NFL

It’s all right there from the NFL. Percentages and all. Not me speculating, it’s you speculatingboff what YOU think. It’s almost impossible for 2 of the 3 not to make the playoffs with Houston holding the tie break against Pitts and Cinci.
Fair going by the %. I think they just use the favorites of each game.

“almost impossible” is a stretch and you keep saying the Cows tie breakers. If they win division, those tie breakers are irrelevant.

Colts and Jags may need the tiebreakers.
As I suggested and think pretty reasonable prediction, is colts end 8-9, cows at 10-7.
Jags SHOULD be 10-7 as well but I’ll suggest they blow one of those 2 games left (already losing 4 straight and to some trash) to end 9-8.

Cin can reach 10-7,
Pit can reach 10-7,
Buffalo should wrap up a playoff spot a week early.
Jax beat Pit, lost to Cin if they get to 10 wins.

I don’t know if they care. I don’t care for Swift. But they make a lot of commercials and seem to be doing alot of things outside of football. It’s clear they aren’t the team they were. Mahomes wife, his brother always in the news. Distractions can hurt a lockerroom.
I always thought they made commercials before the season. Maybe during a bye week they can record. when NFL plays them, have no idea.

I agree the chiefs probably don’t really care about swift attention. I think they collectively see it as more of a negative because of the “fans” associated, basically fake.

Fair going by the %. I think they just use the favorites of each game.

“almost impossible” is a stretch and you keep saying the Cows tie breakers. If they win division, those tie breakers are irrelevant.

Colts and Jags may need the tiebreakers.
As I suggested and think pretty reasonable prediction, is colts end 8-9, cows at 10-7.
Jags SHOULD be 10-7 as well but I’ll suggest they blow one of those 2 games left (already losing 4 straight and to some trash) to end 9-8.

Cin can reach 10-7,
Pit can reach 10-7,
Buffalo should wrap up a playoff spot a week early.
Jax beat Pit, lost to Cin if they get to 10 wins.

The probabilities are. The percentages ae based on that. Not favorites which is truly a gambling issue. There are only so many scenarios for one to get into the playoffs. Houston, Indy and Jacksonville all have more scenarios to get in, hence the percentages. Houston finishes 9-8. They don’t beat the Colts in Indy. Not going to happen. Please don’t tell me it can. I know it can. It just isn’t happening.

Pittsburgh and Cinci aren’t winning out. They more likely lose both their remaining games.

Like I said. 2 of the 3 make the playoffs.

Strange. There was a kc chiefs game and for some reason the NFL didn't focus or show T. Swift for the majority of the game.
Strange ...

How is it bold? Both the Jags and Colts are in right now. Do you guys even pay attention? Are do you just make this **** up.

Denver isn’t getting in.

not 1 AFCS team has scored more points than their opponents

3 of them are 1 game above .500 there is no gurantee any of them will finish above .500...

View attachment 21391

not 1 AFCS team has scored more points than their opponents

3 of them are 1 game above .500 there is no gurantee any of them will finish above .500...

View attachment 21391

They have outscored their opponents. In 8 wins they did. That’s why they won. That’s how that works.

What’s your point ?

Most teams that make the playoffs in any NFL season are 1 or 2 games over .500. The Top seeds are usually a few games above. I’m not sure what you think you have discovered here.

Again.. what’s your point about points? You keep saying it. But what are you trying to make from it.

If you are trying to say they all have bad defenses or that overall they aren’t very good. Yep. Fact. No one is saying they will win the SB. But they are going to the playoffs. The only stat that matters is win/loss to decide that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange. There was a kc chiefs game and for some reason the NFL didn't focus or show T. Swift for the majority of the game.
Strange ...
Kelcie didn't get the ball that much. They usually only show her when he has a catch or is part of a big play.

Slow motion of Kelcie in play > camera goes to Taylor Swift.

They have outscored their opponents. In 8 wins they did. That’s why they won. That’s how that works.

What’s your point ?

Most teams that make the playoffs in any NFL season are 1 or 2 games over .500. The Top seeds are usually a few games above. I’m not sure what you think you have discovered here.

Again.. what’s your point about points? You keep saying it. But what are you trying to make from it.

If you are trying to say they all have bad defenses or that overall they aren’t very good. Yep. Fact. No one is saying they will win the SB. But they are going to the playoffs. The only stat that matters is win/loss to decide that.
you dont let facts get in the way of your opinion huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back