Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay Tee Higgins all we want. It will be one of the worst contracts this team will endure.

Guy is already out of this Bengals/Chiefs game with a hamstring injury. He stays injured. Yeah a flash play here and there, but not worthy of a massive contract. I hope to the Heavens we don't sign him to a massive contract.

Pay Tee Higgins all we want. It will be one of the worst contracts this team will endure.

Guy is already out of this Bengals/Chiefs game with a hamstring injury. He stays injured. Yeah a flash play here and there, but not worthy of a massive contract. I hope to the Heavens we don't sign him to a massive contract.
Sounds like he’s a Vrabel type titan already.

I like that Jamar Chase isn't buddy, buddy with the opposing teams. He's always getting into with opposing teams. That's real football right there.. None of the buddy BS.

MVS got them Burks hands. Have yet to understand how anyone these days would have butterfingers the way gloves are made. Literally saw a Saints TE catch a 42 yard bomb with 6 fingertips today.

Right there with you on this one. Hate the idea of signing Tee Higgins.

Right there with you on this one. Hate the idea of signing Tee Higgins.

I'm totally fine with signing him, just don't want them to back the Brinks truck in his driveway and massively overpay for him.

I think the Texans will make the mistake the overly pay for him.

Butker tried to make a run at Bironas record but I think they’re gonna run out of time and need.

fisher can go to sleep happy his masterpiece against Houston is safe.

This is a strange setup for next week’s game.
If TN wins, Pittsburgh wins the WC and winner of Ind/Hou takes division.
If Jax wins, they win division, Pitt is eliminated, and winner of Ind/Hou gets the last WC.

TN has the chance to eliminate 2 AFC South rivals next week with a W.

Edit:
Little correction, the Mia/Buf game could change that WC spot to #6 if Miami wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back