Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does our game against the Jags get moved to the late afternoon game? I think so, as they want to keep the HOU vs IND game relevant for as long as possible.

Or does the NFL make the HOU vs IND game play on Saturday.

Does our game against the Jags get moved to the late afternoon game? I think so, as they want to keep the HOU vs IND game relevant for as long as possible.

Or does the NFL make the HOU vs IND game play on Saturday.
Ind Hou will be relevant even if the division is wrapped up.

personally, titans playing like I’d want them hidden from as many viewers as possible.

clearly not if fsu played their starters cause that team is undefeated... of course they played nothing but directional schools still the transfer portal cannot be denied

Yeah agree, but HOU vs IND for the AFC South is what they want. Our game will get flexed after the HOU/IND game.

But the Texans/Indy game isn’t for the South. It’s just to decide which team goes to the playoffs. The Titans would have to beat the Jags for the South to be available.

But the Texans/Indy game isn’t for the South. It’s just to decide which team goes to the playoffs. The Titans would have to beat the Jags for the South to be available.

Exactly.. If the Jags beat us, then the Jags win the South.

That's why our game takes a backseat. For ratings the HOU/IND will be played before our game.

If the South is won before the HOU/IND it won't have that same appeal to the NFL and their ratings.

But the game is for a playoff spot. It’s win and in. The game still has meaning.

Either Houston or Indy are a Wild Card.

2 teams from the South are in offs. It’s a lock.

But the game is for a playoff spot. It’s win and in. The game still has meaning.

Either Houston or Indy are a Wild Card.

2 teams from the South are in offs. It’s a lock.
We could be one of them if we didn't trade for a kicker who can't make his extra points lol damn

We could be one of them if we didn't trade for a kicker who can't make his extra points lol damn
You know what? You’re right. We’ve all been focused on the wrong thing. It’s not the horrible Oline or poor coaching decisions. It’s all Nick Folk’s fault. Cut his butt and we are guaranteed a playoff spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back