Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think it matters more because he is from there?

I understand competition. I also understand pro athletes I guarantee you way more than you do.
I’m calling complete BS on this. The fact that you think players are good with just getting paid shows you are full of it. Every snap is on tape. They don’t get paid unless they produce.

I’m calling complete BS on this. The fact that you think players are good with just getting paid shows you are full of it. Every snap is on tape. They don’t get paid unless they produce.

You are an idiot. Not what I said. I never said any of them would mail it in. I said they don’t care about beating Jacksonville to keep them out of the playoffs. That’s not a factor for them.

But their performance matters. But not for the same reason as the fans.

Get it ? You fucking guys just make shit up.

You are an idiot. Not what I said. I never said any of them would mail it in. I said they don’t care about beating Jacksonville to keep them out of the playoffs. That’s not a factor for them.

But their performance matters. But not for the same reason as the fans.

Get it ? You ****ing guys just make **** up.
I’m an idiot? Okay, that is true sometimes. Just realize that you have said that you understand players more than anyone on this board, you have said that players don’t care about winning, and you have claimed that you are rooting for draft position. Just line those thoughts up for me.

You are a fan, just like everyone else on this board outside of a couple. You have no clue what it is like to be a player or coach, just like everyone on this board. You falsely assume players think like you, just like most everyone on this board. Nothing we say about this team actually matters. Try to have fun with it.

I’m an idiot? Okay, that is true sometimes. Just realize that you have said that you understand players more than anyone on this board, you have said that players don’t care about winning, and you have claimed that you are rooting for draft position. Just line those thoughts up for me.

You are a fan, just like everyone else on this board outside of a couple. You have no clue what it is like to be a player or coach, just like everyone on this board. You falsely assume players think like you, just like most everyone on this board. Nothing we say about this team actually matters. Try to have fun with it.

Not more. Just more than some of y’all think. I know players, personally. Team owners personally. Get it. I know how they talk away from the media. It’s about the money. It’s business. Sure they like to win. But it doesn’t matter as much to them as the fans. I’m not sure why that’s so hard to comprehend.

Not more. Just more than some of y’all think. I know players, personally. Team owners personally. Get it. I know how they talk away from the media. It’s about the money. It’s business. Sure they like to win. But it doesn’t matter as much to them as the fans. I’m not sure why that’s so hard to comprehend.
It’s not hard to comprehend. You are just stuck in this narrative that you know more than anyone else does. Now, you are moving your point to be safe. I get it. You have been attacked by a lot of guys on this board for your opinions, but you bring a lot of that on yourself by pretending you are smarter or have more “inside” knowledge or something.

It’s not hard to comprehend. You are just stuck in this narrative that you know more than anyone else does. Now, you are moving your point to be safe. I get it. You have been attacked by a lot of guys on this board for your opinions, but you bring a lot of that on yourself by pretending you are smarter or have more “inside” knowledge or something.
I wouldn’t say attacked, just a bit of hard ribbing.

But none , none of that is true. Everyone acts like that on a message board. I’m not the only one that comes off that way. I don’t think I’m smarter. I bet a ton of people in here are a lot smarter than me. So take that for what it’s worth.

But none , none of that is true. Everyone acts like that on a message board. I’m not the only one that comes off that way. I don’t think I’m smarter. I bet a ton of people in here are a lot smarter than me. So take that for what it’s worth.
Is it “not true” or does “everyone” act like that? Hmmm.

I am the dumbest person i know and a complete manchild, soooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back