Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

He gets $500,000 if he gets to 1300 yards which isn’t likely. No other incentives to hit I would think the single most important thing for Henry is finishing this season healthy. He gets maybe 1 more contract, 3/24. He needs a big game I would assume for off season contractual reasons. But winning. Nah I doubt any of them give a ****. They will try and they won’t just lay down but they aren’t risking their future for a team that’s going nowhere just do a few fans get meaningless satisfaction from a meaningless win. Titans are not going to the playoffs. Titans players have friends that play for the Jags. Winning isn’t relevant to most players in game 6 why in game 17. It’s a freaking business to most of them. It’s not about winning. The top 10% of pro athletes care about winning. Because they already have the money. They have huge contracts. They need for legacy purposes to fill the trophy case. But most players are playing contract to contract. Just trying to get longevity and bank as much as they can.

Vrabels job doesn’t depend on this game. If Amy is going to fire him the decision is already made. If they are going to trade him I think that’s already decided also. If Vrabels job was on the line
serious question...

do you ever get tired of being wrong?

You think it matters more because he is from there?

I understand competition. I also understand pro athletes I guarantee you way more than you do.
m8iho.jpg

Your killin' me TitanMark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back