Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess of all the GOAT QBs across the league, falcons found theirs. Ridder sitting at 2-0.

plus, what a waste for Cincy and LAC. All that money on NOT Goat QBs Burrow and Herbert.
At least Patricia Mahomes can squeak passed other goat Lawrence to reach the same record as total waste/bust/worse than Willis QB, THill.

Over 300, 4 TDs, zero turnovers. Yeah, that dude sucks.
He and Tammy swimming in the same fishbowl. Average to above average. No way we win todays game with anybody back there other than Tammy. He took his licks doing it too. WRs saved his bacon plenty as well. That’s great to see. Tits should of won this game in regulation bar none.

Yea, he’s fine for a #3-4 WR. As long as Hopkins and Burks do a bit of what they did today, the field should be open for NWI to make a killing.
He should shine along with Chig. Problem is Tammy won’t get past 4 games getting rocked like he has. 2 sacks i can put on him, but he took the shots and left it out there. Next week opponent will be looking at it. Not good news if Tits taking chunks like that.

He should shine along with Chig. Problem is Tammy won’t get past 4 games getting rocked like he has. 2 sacks i can put on him, but he took the shots and left it out there. Next week opponent will be looking at it. Not good news if Tits taking chunks like that.
The biggest hit I saw was 4th qtr as he chucked it for a 1st to Hopkins. He stood in there and took the hit. Roughing called too.

The biggest hit I saw was 4th qtr as he chucked it for a 1st to Hopkins. He stood in there and took the hit. Roughing called too.
See my response to Cousins? Stealing checks my ass. Dude is legit QB. Meaning middler. In a loss he balled out delivering top shelf food. He and Tammy are very similar imo. It’s enough with a ball control running game and stiff D. Can beat anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back