Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That move is smooth as hell
Remember when Head and Shoulders popped the line at count for the Stoolers? Did it 3 times in game and blocked one. Literally hopped over errybody 3 times. Block i think was called back for another defensive player in the neutral zone. I had never seen anything like it. Play today was genius, and will certainly be copied!

See my response to Cousins? Stealing checks my ass. Dude is legit QB. Meaning middler. In a loss he balled out delivering top shelf food. He and Tammy are very similar imo. It’s enough with a ball control running game and stiff D. Can beat anyone.
I always felt like Cousins was a pretty good QB. Like you said, basically Tannehill level. Not the greatest but above average and can win games. He gets a lot of flack for what ever reason...but watching him play, he looks the part of a good QB.

Crumpler and Chris Brown have similar playoff stat, a fumble within 5 yards of the EZ, both of which potentially costing a playoff game. Crumpler against the dirty ratbirds, Brown against SD, coincidentally my first ever NFL game.
That Crumpler fumble made me sick for a month

Last edited by a moderator:
A-a-Ron did just go down for what could be the season. If anyone blames the OC, he may not be in the clear on those “threats” either. Just one more reason to think DUI incoming.

not that I believe the threats were real BUT I can’t look passed how stupid fans can be, just look at Steve Bartman as example. Every fan that blamed him for a lack of Cubs WS, it’s a complete moron.
I remember threats to Sterling Marlin after Earnhardts death. But the truth was, Earnhardt run into Sterling

I always felt like Cousins was a pretty good QB. Like you said, basically Tannehill level. Not the greatest but above average and can win games. He gets a lot of flack for what ever reason...but watching him play, he looks the part of a good QB.
Cousins is a good QB..he does get alot of flack..I watched the Quarterback special on Netflix and he seems like a genuinely decent guy...outside of wanting Titans winning a SB I'd like to see him get one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back