Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all entitled to our opinions
iu

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/millman/thats-just-your-opinion/

Another game, another fan fight. Also read that the guy in New England that died after an altercation was found to have had a medical issue. He didn't die because of the altercation.

Seriously, Niners fans have become worse than Raiders fans. I felt i had to be more alert for stuff happening when I went to Levis Stadium in my jersey than I did going to the Oakland Coliseum in my jersey.

Seriously, Niners fans have become worse than Raiders fans. I felt i had to be more alert for stuff happening when I went to Levis Stadium in my jersey than I did going to the Oakland Coliseum in my jersey.
I don't think they hold a candle to the fans in Philly. Straight trash.

Looks like our injury report the last couple of years.
The Ravens ruled out WR Odell Beckham Jr. (ankle), CB Marlon Humphrey (foot), OT Ronnie Stanley (knee), C Tyler Linderbaum (ankle) and S Marcus Williams (pectoral), RB Justice Hill (foot) and DE Odafeh Oweh (ankle) for Sunday's game vs. the Colts.

Worst fight I ever saw at a game was at Foxboro. A group of drunk Boston Ya Dudes beat the pants off a couple Jets fans in the stands right next to me. The Pats fans were arrested and taken away. About 20 minutes later, Bledsoe got hurt and the Pats put in their backup Tom Brady. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyreek Hill gets tackled, clear knee down as he and the defender spin over.
Refs let it play out and Den wins challenge.

Why does a clear tackle get allowed to “play out” but Fumbles by QBs (carr) don’t?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back