Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
20200807_195631.jpg

ole!
GoT dammit! That was my next post in waiting…. Nicely done. But wait, there’s more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of ironic that with all our issues at WR over the past 2 years, we didnt recognise that keeping Raymond (the speed threat we cant seem to find) and Reynolds (solid WR2/3) were there all along.. sad

Kind of ironic that with all our issues at WR over the past 2 years, we didnt recognise that keeping Raymond (the speed threat we cant seem to find) and Reynolds (solid WR2/3) were there all along.. sad

At the time, Raymond made a play or 2 with us. Don't think it was justified keeping him, because he was just a downfield speed guy and should've been easily replaced.

Reynolds just flat out didn't want to give it time to mesh before wanting out.

Yeah they've carved out decent roles with the Lions, but I honestly didn't lose any sleep in losing either one of them.

Because our position coaches suck. They have one skill and one skill only... kissing vrabels ass while using tongue...

I used to work with a guy that used to joke all the time about...

"show me a man who doesnt go down on his wife and kiss his boss's ass and not only will I take his wife, I will take his job also"

Vrabel to a T.

Because our position coaches suck. They have one skill and one skill only... kissing vrabels ass while using tongue...

I used to work with a guy that used to joke all the time about...

"show me a man who doesnt go down on his wife and kiss his boss's ass and not only will I take his wife, I will take his job also"

Vrabel to a T.

Did Vrabel sleep with your Mom, Sister, Girlfriend or wife? Run over your dog?
I mean your hatred is top flight stuff. It’s personal.

So the NFL has changed the policy on gambling the 6 games are now 4 , so I see where the Lions are getting williams back after this wee. Do we get our R.T back as well?

At the time, Raymond made a play or 2 with us. Don't think it was justified keeping him, because he was just a downfield speed guy and should've been easily replaced.

Reynolds just flat out didn't want to give it time to mesh before wanting out.

Yeah they've carved out decent roles with the Lions, but I honestly didn't lose any sleep in losing either one of them.
Yeah not losing any sleep either, just thought I'd point out that depth talent was there and we either didn't recognise it, hone it or coach it properly..

I guess neither of them can block which is the number 1 priority in the Titans offense for WRs :irked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back