Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m only seeing 1 today, Sea/NYG.

I did read that the double MNF is supposed to be a thing for a few weeks though.
NFL+ app is showing Den/Chi and it says live... maybe just a replay of Sunday?

I just don't understand why all the sudden they need to do multiple MNF games? It's annoying when watching in app because they do split screen a lot.

I just don't understand why all the sudden they need to do multiple MNF games? It's annoying when watching in app because they do split screen a lot.

Oh no wait, you're right, there IS a second live game on tonight! Want to put some money on it...??

Ya, the CHI/ Den game was yesterday. aside from 2 winless teams, it’s a pretty good game including a terrible 4th qtr decision by bears HC.

Broncos are in some serious trouble for a while. Shocked Payton took that job.
Watched a YouTuber that covers Denver, can’t recall his name but he always does “the new new new new new new worst game ever” as a title.
He highlighted Payton cutting his sleeves in the 3rd qtr and BAM, comeback starts.

Watched a YouTuber that covers Denver, can’t recall his name but he always does “the new new new new new new worst game ever” as a title.
He highlighted Payton cutting his sleeves in the 3rd qtr and BAM, comeback starts.

Love that guy! He did a couple of Titans games last season!

Unfortunately...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back