Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hate that Kelce is dating Swift.

NFL loves this relationship. Now we're not going to hear the end of it now.

OMG we get to bring all the Swifters to the NFL now.

I didn't get a chance to see the game tonight. We're the calls against the Jets as bad as people have been saying.
Yes. Jets picked offmahomes, refs immediately throw a flag and call a ghost holding on jets despite the chiefs oline bear hugging the jets. Felt very much like when they just kept giving mahomes tries on fourth against us.

I didn't get a chance to see the game tonight. We're the calls against the Jets as bad as people have been saying.

Remember the super petty PI call the refs called on McCreary when he touched the WR within 5 yards? They pretty called the exact same thing on Gardner when it was 3rd and 17 and the Jets got an INT.

You basically can't touch a WR these days. Absolutely pathetic.

This Swift/Kelce crap has to stop.... One of the most annoying 'singers' in the world has met one of the biggest doosh athletes in the world... Yippie, they are a match made in heaven..... you don't have to show her giggling in a suite ... EVERY OFFENSIVE SERIES.....

The biggest downside of the weekend was watching our rivals. Stroud and Richardson look legit and we're gonna need a real QB soon.

No no …. T17 is fine. What’s wrong with you ?

Richardson is a freak athlete but I’m not that worried about him yet.

He is just isn’t a good passer. He had a 44% completion rate yesterday.

CJ Stroud looks like the real deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
The biggest downside of the weekend was watching our rivals. Stroud and Richardson look legit and we're gonna need a real QB soon.

Richardson has shown he’s got legs and he’s big, otherwise, in 3 games nothing special but it’s only 3 games.
Stroud has played safe sound football. He has been sacked 11x. Don’t watch enough to see if that’s really him vs OL.

not really sure why either of their play affects the titans QB play.

And ultimately, I’ll keep comments like this in mind when recalling how many creamed their pants over Lawrence the Goat.

This Swift/Kelce crap has to stop.... One of the most annoying 'singers' in the world has met one of the biggest doosh athletes in the world... Yippie, they are a match made in heaven..... you don't have to show her giggling in a suite ... EVERY OFFENSIVE SERIES.....
Definitely using it for the attempt to bring in Swift fans, known for their NFL knowledge as well.
It will be a failure after a few weeks or whenever they’re done.

Definitely using it for the attempt to bring in Swift fans, known for their NFL knowledge as well.
It will be a failure after a few weeks or whenever they’re done.

"Oh look red team has the ball! Maybe they can win by 3 scores here, travis getting all three... (and it's 23-20, with 1:57 left, 1st down, no green team timeouts)

What if they're not together?... What if this is just the next breed in ADs....... Travis getting multi mill, and Taylor getting multi mill to act like a couple FOR A couple sundays a month, and a tweet or two.

Is your Avi of Bret Hart getting hit in the head with a keyboard?

Lol. No its WWF THE ARCADE GAME (mine was on Sega genesis) from 1995.

It was one of the Undertakers special moves. It's like a Blue Tombstone that appears in his hands, and cracks the opponent in the head almost like a chair.

But yes the opp is Bret hart.

It was one of the Undertakers special moves. It's like a Blue Tombstone that appears in his hands, and cracks the opponent in the head almost like a chair.
Looks like Bret Hart of the Hart Foundation getting brained. Blue Tombstone... lol... looks like an electric keyboard long forgotten by Elton John

But yes the opp is Bret hart.
Not my favorite WWF game but certainly a decent game for the arcade.
I believe that’s also the first female wrestler in a game, Luna Vachun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back