Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barstool Sports' Jack McGuire is hearing a rumor that the Big Ten is adding four schools this week: Clemson, Florida State, Oregon and Washington.

Going to be horrible seeing these pro-ready QB'S in college this season, while we have no chance at them because we already have our reality TV star QB who won't be in this league in 5 years.

Barstool Sports' Jack McGuire is hearing a rumor that the Big Ten is adding four schools this week: Clemson, Florida State, Oregon and Washington.

I just read that too. SEC people will be butthurt Clemson and FSU are going to the big 10 instead of SEC, if it's true

ehhh.... Clemson only relevant last decade... FSU not relevant last decade

I would have rather had Arizona than either of them... like my opinion man

I’m an SEC guy, I guess, and I don’t care who the Big 10 adds. However, if Clemson and FSU leave the ACC, there will only be two major conferences, in all honesty. Not sure what CFB is going for?

Maybe an NFL model? Two conferences, 4 divisions in each conference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now there are only 3 major conferences. CFB is about to completely change.
I think that’s good for more teams getting the opportunity to actually play for a Championship, but I also think they need to consider another tier for the smaller conferences and have like an 8 team playoff.
Like DIV 1 AAA (currently the FCS) DIV 1 AA (mountain west, MAAC, Etc), Div A (FBS)

I think that might be backwards to current number of As, but the point is make a third division. Those conferences that aren’t the power 3 (I guess now) have zero chance to ever win.

college football needs Appalachian State as much as it needs Power 3 conferences

without the underdogs there is much less drama

Sources: ACC to begin discussing Cal, Stanford as additions. If that's the case they should just add the other two teams and have a mini Western Division

Sources: ACC to begin discussing Cal, Stanford as additions. If that's the case they should just add the other two teams and have a mini Western Division

ACC becoming the premier academic conference at least...... SEC still bringing up the rear in that department, even with Vanderbilt.

There's very little attractive about the other two. Neither are really strong academically. OSU is a distant number 2 program in Oregon. WSU is probably the most remote school in the power 5/4/3, is in a community of 10,000 people and I think plays in the smallest stadium.

No one wants Oregon State and Washington State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back