Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep even places Titans have talent they have no depth... except RB
except BDH is a free agent

We got our first round guard last year (finally) and have that good piece to build around. We also don't have cap problems this year. Also a coaching staff that doesn't make injuries worse helps, much of our OL problem has been injury related. And a good OL coach will help.

Getting a generational talent at any position is huge. Trade up for him. Give up picks next year if you have to. Trade your first born if that's what it takes. Just get him.

We "need" everything

Marv is a generational talent, don't pass on that
exactly... we need playmakers on offense. OL is important but without playmakers we are not gonna accomplish anything even if bill figures out the OL. our main offensive player right now is... tyjae spears? that's gross

How long before they just let everyone with a winning non-losing record into the playoffs

My big issue at this point is that college football is going to be more of a war of attrition than it already is. The National Champions will be... whoever managed to stay health throughout all of these extra games. Granted, to some degree that's always been the case, but I think going forward it will be even more so.

My big issue at this point is that college football is going to be more of a war of attrition than it already is. The National Champions will be... whoever managed to stay health throughout all of these extra games. Granted, to some degree that's always been the case, but I think going forward it will be even more so.

Much like the NFL,

though top college programs have much better depth

For me, 6 would have been the ideal for a playoff

expansion of playoffs is great. 4 team playoff was never going to be good enough. they should just do 16 but i think they want to give the top 2 teams byes.

12 would be ideal with top 4 byes... but hey ... at least there is PO instead of coronations
the first round of the playoffs gives the higher seed a home playoff game now. i think the schools really want more opportunities for that tbh, campuses are going to be hype during that round.

the first round of the playoffs gives the higher seed a home playoff game now. i think the schools really want more opportunities for that tbh, campuses are going to be hype during that round.

Are you jacked for Chip Kelly, coaching genius, to be OC for OSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back