Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Finebaum addresses Nick Saban, involvement with Kalen DeBoer, Alabama moving forward

Interesting story on Saban staying on and how that impacts DeBoer. He did though have a similar situation at Washington where Chris Peterson remained as a consultant. Though Peterson isn't Saban he is still involved and it shows DeBoer is used to the situation.
It also means that there is a glimmer of hope that Deboer will be a good HC. Not because he has Saban there, but because he recognizes the wealth of knowledge other coaches contain. It’s something Saban excelled at.

It also means that there is a glimmer of hope that Deboer will be a good HC. Not because he has Saban there, but because he recognizes the wealth of knowledge other coaches contain. It’s something Saban excelled at.

That is true. I know too in mutie articles I've read both him and Ryan Grubb reference going to Chris Peterson for advice on various things. Again, similar situation.

definitely something an innocent would demand...

How the fūck did he not know what was going on. And if he didn't, he should.

Seriously, in many jobs it's a requirement for managers to ask questions if subordinates are doing something too good to be true. Very common in the financial sector.

Someone should've asked Connor Stalions "How are you so good at this? How do you know what play they are calling the first time they call it? How are you able to do that without cheating?"

apparently there is some dumbarse SEC rule that if you transfer from SEC to SEC school in the spring window, you have to sit a year... almost no chance this kid is sitting a year so...

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
apparently there is some dumbarse SEC rule that if you transfer from SEC to SEC school in the spring window, you have to sit a year... almost no chance this kid is sitting a year so...

giphy.gif
well after a bit more digging, apparently there is another rule that if your HC leaves, a 30 day window opens to transfer to wherever you want
so i guess UGA is on the table after all :gaah:

giphy.gif

Good luck with that rule

Politicians are piśsed that the NCAA and conferences keep treating players like chattel.

Fight has been led by legislators in Oregon and Texas, two states that couldn't be more different politically.

In polarizing times if you find both sides against you it really says something

Mississippi and Oklahoma are part of that fight too which means at least 5 SEC schools are in states who oppose that policy. There's probably more but i can't think of them off the top of my head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry... they're all about to disappear -- just as fast as they reappeared in 2008...
Oh crap. You know what? I don’t know if you can be a fair weather fan for 15 years. I think you just are a fan. I guess us old school Bama fans will just have to live with this influx of new fans. Hahaha!

Oh crap. You know what? I don’t know if you can be a fair weather fan for 15 years. I think you just are a fan. I guess us old school Bama fans will just have to live with this influx of new fans. Hahaha!

It'll be like the reverse of Detroit Lions fans appearing out of no where..

I met 1 lion fan from 2000-2021....... only other ones I'd seen were fans during FOX NFL highlights and Tim Allen in Home Improvement......... now, they're everywhere.

It'll be like the reverse of Detroit Lions fans appearing out of no where..

I met 1 lion fan from 2000-2021....... only other ones I'd seen were fans during FOX NFL highlights and Tim Allen in Home Improvement......... now, they're everywhere.
I have known two hardcore fans for years. Devastated. I had Lions taking the cake, and also found myself rooting for em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back