Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to move up at all. I would rather take our chances at Richardson or Levis at 11, than mortgage whatever it is to get Stroud at 3. It's going to be a pretty penny.

Hell no on Richardson... Levis maybe. Unpopular opinion but I'd take Hooker at 11 if QB is a major want. If they want him, can't wait around and hope he is still there in the 2nd.

But I agree on not trading up. 11 to 3 will cost a fortune and if the pick is a bust you set the team back for years.

Daniel Jeremiah's last mock makes sense. He has the Texans trading #12 with other picks to move back to #3 after they take a QB at #2.

Hell no on Richardson... Levis maybe. Unpopular opinion but I'd take Hooker at 11 if QB is a major want. If they want him, can't wait around and hope he is still there in the 2nd.

But I agree on not trading up. 11 to 3 will cost a fortune and if the pick is a bust you set the team back for years.
The cost to move up may not be as much as you think. Here's what Peter Schrager has as compensation. Basically 11, this year's 2nd, next year's 3rd, we get 3 and a 4th back. I'd do that all day long.

FuudrQIaEAI1CJ1

The cost to move up may not be as much as you think. Here's what Peter Schrager has as compensation. Basically 11, this year's 2nd, next year's 3rd, we get 3 and a 4th back. I'd do that all day long.

FuudrQIaEAI1CJ1
The main problem with trading up is our crappy receivers and subpar OL. Not enough done with either position in the off-season and trading up diminishes our draft capital.

Last chance before the draft to remind everyone you don’t take OSU QBs

On Ran’s little crumpled up paper in his pocket right now should be a hand written note that says “no matter what, don’t take stroud”

I think the OL might surprise some folks if we can stay healthy. Obviously we need some depth, but I think Dillard is a huge upgrade at LT and NPT takes a step forward at RT.

FuudrQIaEAI1CJ1
Doubt that's realistic compensation. Sounds awful cheap to move in to the top 3 for hyped QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back