Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not a franchise qb. He is a replacement level qb, and his price is higher than his play.

And whatever he was hes almost 35. The decline will come soon.

Tannehill was pretty damn good in TN with a team around him and a competent OC. No, he's not a HOF QB, but not many are... I agree that he's pushing towards the end of his career and a new QB has to come soon though.

Tannehill was pretty damn good in TN with a team around him and a competent OC. No, he's not a HOF QB, but not many are... I agree that he's pushing towards the end of his career and a new QB has to come soon though.

Yes. He played great. He put up great numbers in a play action based offense with an insane run threat to scare teams.

But in order to win a super bowl, at some point, there will always come a point where the qb has to put the team on his back and carry the team to victory. He has to be the guy the defense fears.

Tannehill has pissed down his leg pretty much every time that has happened (Chiefs AFCCG, Ravens Divisional, Bengals Divisional.)

He's decent. Sometimes good even. He's not good enough to consistently compete for titles in the stacked AFC. You will be outgunned at QB in virtually every playoff matchup, and you have to get EXTREMELY lucky to win three playoff games in a row that way.

Pick would've been a good pick if we didn't have an aging RB, a question mark at QB and 1 WR on the roster.

This screams smash mouth continuation.

Levis, Hooker or even Mayer would've been a way better pick than this.

If we were going Guard trading down for O'Cyrus Torrence would've been a better option.

Texans really screwed us drafting Stroud.
Yet all of them made it to the 2nd round

Levis, Hooker, Mayer or Torrence won't be available next time we pick.
At least one of them will be

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know… of the teams left to draft, who needs a QB? Hooker will probably be available in the second. At this pace, Levis might be too. And if Ran and Vrabel really likes one of them, they could trade back up and not be betting the farm.
Teams ahead of us that could possibly take Levis or Hooker:
Rams, Seahawks, Raiders

I’m guessing both Levis and Hooker are available at our pick unless someone trades up to jump us for Levis. Which I would be fine with because Hooker is better

Texans mortgaged the future to need a QB in 4 years.
Fantastic news!!!

we don’t get stroud and of all the teams, the Texans ruined by him.

Then the Ponies takes Richardson.

what a great draft so far.

back to just fighting Jax in a matter of 15 minutes.
They didn't mortgage anything.
They have draft picks coming out of their ears after the Watson trade.

Where is the resident draft expert? You would think he would be here showering us with his scouting brilliance…lol

He chirps all year about how great he is at evaluating talent and goes MIA on the night it really counts. Strange?

Something has to be wrong with him. I seriously hope he's okay. It's not like him at all to not be around during the draft.

I’m hopeful he shows up complaining something simple and mundane got in the way. But him not showing up is almost as concerning as seeing Chris collinsworth selling himself to be with those three college kids who think they are draft analyst.

Teams ahead of us that could possibly take Levis or Hooker:
Rams, Seahawks, Raiders

I’m guessing both Levis and Hooker are available at our pick unless someone trades up to jump us for Levis. Which I would be fine with because Hooker is better
Yes, I was talking about who was left in the first round last night. That it looked like both of them were going to drop to the second round, where if we really wanted one of them we could trade up a little to snag one with betting the farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back