Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for all of you guys that were bummed that we didn’t take a QB at number 11, looks like all of the QB are still going to be there tomorrow.

And everyone at the top of the round picked their QBs today. So I wouldn’t have a problem taking a 2nd round flyer on Levis or Hooker in the 2nd.

Mayer would be perfect for us. Ain’t gonna happen, but a man can dream. I can’t believe Dallas passed on him and then the Bengals too. Mayer on the Bengals would be straight rediculousness.

2 Eagles players at Nolan Smith's house and he gets selected by the Eagles.

I know it's not scripted, but damn.

Eagles should consider their appearance in last years super bowl a favor done by us... they are not going back ANYTIME soon....

They totally suck at drafting.

This makes back to back first round picks on DT's and and now an EDGE rusher with many swirling durability issues....

NEVER FORGET - HOWIE ROSEMAN............ Carson Wentz......... Jalen Reagor..... Derek Barnett...... JJ Arcega Whiteside...... Andre Dillard....................

Eagles should consider their appearance in last years super bowl a favor done by us... they are not going back ANYTIME soon....

They totally suck at drafting.

This makes back to back first round picks on DT's and and now an EDGE rusher with many swirling durability issues....

NEVER FORGET - HOWIE ROSEMAN............ Carson Wentz......... Jalen Reagor..... Derek Barnett...... JJ Arcega Whiteside...... Andre Dillard....................
Smith is pretty small looking to me. Good player, but up against pro LT’s the struggle will be real I think. Nasty front if it works out tho

At what point is Levis worth a shot for us? I dreaded the idea of him at 11 but the second round might not be as bad.

I still believe in Ryan Tannehill. He is a franchise quarterback. But the titans had the worse receivers core and a terrible o-line in the history of the sport last year.
The titans had nobody to throw to.

I am not sold that any qb in this draft is so-called worth it. So I think the titans need to hit it big with a wide receiver.

I still believe in Ryan Tannehill. He is a franchise quarterback. But the titans had the worse receivers core and a terrible o-line in the history of the sport last year.
The titans had nobody to throw to.

I am not sold that any qb in this draft is so-called worth it. So I think the titans need to hit it big with a wide receiver.
He is not a franchise qb. He is a replacement level qb, and his price is higher than his play.

And whatever he was hes almost 35. The decline will come soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back