Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a mediocre tackle or an elite guard. If we play him at tackle, were idiots.

And our cb room is a hospital ward that gave up the most passing yards in the league last season.

He has yet to play an NFL game. Calling him a mediocre tackle is absurd. He was the highest rated T in the country by PFF this year by the way.

And we need depth at CB, but that's it. Fulton is a stud and McCreary and Molden are solid too. Sean Murphy Bunting is really underrated. Farley is probably a lost cause, but the talent is there.

I do not know what I just turned on, but it’s on freevee and Chris collinsworth has morphed into the ghost of Gavin newsom future.

Levis, Hooker, Mayer or Torrence won't be available next time we pick.
I don’t know… of the teams left to draft, who needs a QB? Hooker will probably be available in the second. At this pace, Levis might be too. And if Ran and Vrabel really likes one of them, they could trade back up and not be betting the farm.

I do not know what I just turned on, but it’s on freevee and Chris collinsworth has morphed into the ghost of Gavin newsom future.
I feel bad for Collinsworth. I can’t recognize any of the other three people with him. It looks like people who paid money to be on a tv show with him.

Are MIN and NO the most QB-needy teams left in round 1? If so and this staff is high on QB it might be a small price to pay to get back into the end of this round.

I was hoping for a splash draft for a change…if for no other reason than to feel excited about the season…instead we have a typical pick for the Titans and zero excitement. No qb this year…hooker gonna be gone and there will be no one next year within reach. I see no future qb anywhere to be found and three young ones all around us.
Only one young one… Sunshine. These other two are good for us! They will suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back