Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans need a young quarterback but I don't think he was there at the 11th pick. I was hoping to trade down and add another pick this year, but the pick they made brings in a needed player who should help this coming year.

Will Levis sucks. What would you have us do?

I'd have taken Levis. Hes tough, has all the tools, was playing hurt with shit talent last year. At least that pick has a POSSIBILITY of being a contender at some point in the near future.

If you don't like that, Gonzales was a premiere player at a position of need.

We took a guard. At 11. You find guards in the later rounds. There are many that should be there in the 2nd.

I'd have taken Levis. Hes tough, has all the tools, was playing hurt with **** talent last year. At least that pick has a POSSIBILITY of being a contender at some point in the near future.

We took a guard. At 11. You find guards in the later rounds. There are many that should be there in the 2nd.
Tough?? He’s hurt all the time and is inaccurate. He was missing dudes without defenders in his pro day

I'd have taken Levis. Hes tough, has all the tools, was playing hurt with **** talent last year. At least that pick has a POSSIBILITY of being a contender at some point in the near future.

Yep, it was overall a disappointing pick. He may be a solid player for years, but at 11 it is hard to be excited.

Yep, it was overall a disappointing pick. He may be a solid player for years, but at 11 it is hard to be excited.

He'll be good, and we love to sign players at non premium positions to second contracts, so that's fine.

I like the player. Just hate the value.

And I’m sure @KyTitansFan can hear every word you guys typing about Levis
For all I know, he may be USFL GM now and waiting for him to slip past mr irrelevant.
Where is the resident draft expert? You would think he would be here showering us with his scouting brilliance…lol

He chirps all year about how great he is at evaluating talent and goes MIA on the night it really counts. Strange?

I was hoping for a splash draft for a change…if for no other reason than to feel excited about the season…instead we have a typical pick for the Titans and zero excitement. No qb this year…hooker gonna be gone and there will be no one next year within reach. I see no future qb anywhere to be found and three young ones all around us.

I was hoping for a splash draft for a change…if for no other reason than to feel excited about the season…instead we have a typical pick for the Titans and zero excitement. No qb this year…hooker gonna be gone and there will be no one next year within reach. I see no future qb anywhere to be found and three young ones all around us.

Yep. Our future doesn't look good.

Plenty of reason for excitement.

the division is among the weakest in the NFL. None are even favorites as a playoff team except that 1 has to go.
Titans needed an OL and still need better luck in the IR department.
This team is very much in the playoff conversation already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back