Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t see any QB worth taking at 11, I would imagine there were no trade partners either since there really isn’t anyone left a team would really want bad enough to trade up for.

So we took the best player available at huge position of need. Better than waiting another 1st round pick on a high risk boom or bust prospect.

Any QB we could have taken at 11, is still there so no other team wants to take a swing at them either this high. Who knows, maybe we can get one of them in second, and not have wasted another 1st.

Plenty of reason for excitement.

the division is among the weakest in the NFL. None are even favorites as a playoff team except that 1 has to go.
Titans needed an OL and still need better luck in the IR department.
This team is very much in the playoff conversation already.

Sure. We are in the conversation to sneak into the ass end of the playoffs and get bounced. That's the ceiling. Who cares?

Oh, and our qb and Henry have expiring contracts too.

I didn’t see any QB worth taking at 11, I would imagine there were no trade partners either since there really isn’t anyone left a team would really want bad enough to trade up for.

So we took the best player available at huge position of need. Better than waiting another 1st round pick on a high risk boom or bust prospect.

Any QB we could have taken at 11, is still there so no other team wants to take a swing at them either this high. Who knows, maybe we can get one of them in second, and not have wasted another 1st.
Stetson Bennett baby!!

we need another vet in the locker room.

Sure. We are in the conversation to sneak into the ass end of the playoffs and get bounced. That's the ceiling. Who cares?

Oh, and our qb and Henry have expiring contracts too.
Where do you guys come up with this s**t?

titans went toe to toe with the SB champs, AGAIN.
And surprisingly, the QB is pretty good with an OL and Henry is still the best back in the league never mind all this 30 talk and how “easily” replaceable he is.

Pick would've been a good pick if we didn't have an aging RB, a question mark at QB and 1 WR on the roster.

This screams smash mouth continuation.

Levis, Hooker or even Mayer would've been a way better pick than this.

If we were going Guard trading down for O'Cyrus Torrence would've been a better option.

Texans really screwed us drafting Stroud.

I'd have taken Levis. Hes tough, has all the tools, was playing hurt with **** talent last year. At least that pick has a POSSIBILITY of being a contender at some point in the near future.

If you don't like that, Gonzales was a premiere player at a position of need.

We took a guard. At 11. You find guards in the later rounds. There are many that should be there in the 2nd.

Skoronski is a tackle and will be given every opportunity to play tackle. Our CB room is fine.

Pick would've been a good pick if we didn't have an aging RB, a question mark at QB and 1 WR on the roster.

This screams smash mouth continuation.

Levis, Hooker or even Mayer would've been a way better pick than this.

If we were going Guard trading down for O'Cyrus Torrence would've been a better option.

Texans really screwed us drafting Stroud.
These guys keep falling, who says we can’t trade up and get one of them anyway. At a much lower risk and cost? Or who knows, maybe we don’t even need to trade back up at all.

Skoronski is a tackle and will be given every opportunity to play tackle. Our CB room is fine.

He's a mediocre tackle or an elite guard. If we play him at tackle, were idiots.

And our cb room is a hospital ward that gave up the most passing yards in the league last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back