Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah

titans always thriving off the “potential”
Yeah…probably should have picked the next OBJ that was still on the board then. Or we could have picked a few of the so called “top” receivers and then complained about how we did nothing for O-line. It’s always something w everyone lol. It is what it is. Still got some talent out of this draft. We can and probably will still sign an FA wr or two. We had too many issues to magically fix with one draft and almost zero money.

A native of Lebanon, Tennessee, Dowell (6'3/212) played his college ball at UT Martin, where he racked up 2,404 yards and 13 touchdowns on 155 receptions. Martin finally broke out in his final season with the Skyhawks, totaling 67 receptions for 1,36 yards and six scores while averaging 15.5 YPC. Boasting 4.42 speed and requisite height to play on the outside, Dowell hauled in an impressive 63.2 percent of his contested targets in his final season while averaging a career-high 3.11 YPRR. With a 9.4 percent drop rate to his name, Dowell will need to improve his hands as he develops at the next level.

A native of Lebanon, Tennessee, Dowell (6'3/212) played his college ball at UT Martin, where he racked up 2,404 yards and 13 touchdowns on 155 receptions. Martin finally broke out in his final season with the Skyhawks, totaling 67 receptions for 1,36 yards and six scores

Sounds like a veteran Titans receiver already!

Yeah…probably should have picked the next OBJ that was still on the board then. Or we could have picked a few of the so called “top” receivers and then complained about how we did nothing for O-line. It’s always something w everyone lol. It is what it is. Still got some talent out of this draft. We can and probably will still sign an FA wr or two. We had too many issues to magically fix with one draft and almost zero money.
well exactly. It's not even about the players. "We had too many issues to"... trade up, reach for a RB with a medical red flag, and draft a non-starting TE.

We entered this draft with a ton of holes and 6 draft picks. We left it with 1 starter that has an uncertain position.

I’m not even disappointed except at the RB pick.
I hate hearing about floor and ceilings and potential and steals. It’s 100% BS.
They’ll play (or not) and earn their status on the NFL field. I’ll gladly look back at a draft and point out who was crap and who wasn’t then.
Can’t really get psyched til they play

Looks like we have a new fan favorite that can replace Kinsey of the practice squad-hype train.
How does this keep happening?

tre McBride was the PS hype guy starting in like 2014-15 and we’ve continued to have some guy that “just isn’t getting the chance” as a starter but is hyped like he’s Wes welker or something.
I hope this guy sees the field to show what he’s got.

How does this keep happening?

tre McBride was the PS hype guy starting in like 2014-15 and we’ve continued to have some guy that “just isn’t getting the chance” as a starter but is hyped like he’s Wes welker or something.
I hope this guy sees the field to show what he’s got.
Because we don't draft/sign a legit starter. We have to HOPE some no-name becomes Drew Bennet

I think the Titans had a couple receivers in the 3rd that just didn't fall to them. They were within 5-15 picks of both Hyatt and Tillman. Regardless this is the kind of guy you take a 7th round flyer on. has all the measurables to be a decent WR but more the likely he is gone in 2 yrs. At least he had some college production this last year and played well against Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back