Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has ever gotten less from his premium draft picks than good old JRob.

I guess we will see you never, Malik Willis. Go hang out with Isaiah Wilson.

I guess I have to start convincing myself this was smart. Luckily we have some great offensive coaches that have a long track record and can really develop and build QBs. (sarcasm)

I am owed a lot of apologies lol

He fits our offense perfectly. Fits the mold of a Vrabel type -- literally looks like RT.

And that trade -- Monti giving us a parting gift for all we did for him lmao

Absolute dream draft, I'm stunned!

If nothing else, at least we upgraded our backup spot.

He has all the tools to be a great qb. Just needs some work. We shall see.

Listen, he is a qb prospect, which means there is always hope that he will become a franchise guy. I don’t think anyone knows at this point if he will be.

Hopefully he isn’t another Carson Wentz.

Should have just tanked for Caleb Williams. Very, very hard for me to imagine Will Levis, a player every other team in the league deemed unworthy of a Round 1 pick, ever competing with high-ceiling players like Trevor Lawrence, Anthony Richardson, and CJ Stroud.

When a certain Kentucky user gets back on this site he's gonna be PUMPED lol. Dont hate the pick in the second round at all
I mentioned this as well.
His entire GM status around here is now pending the success level of Levis
He was selling him months ago as the best QB while bashing everyone else who had any takes on any player that he (as a GM) didn’t agree with.

if Levis pans out, he deserves that self pat on the back.

I don't like that pick. I don't like we traded up for the pick. At his point there's nothing to do but sit back and hope I'm wrong. Hopefully Will Levis grows to be a Big Ben like passer which is what his ceiling may be.

Personally I feel like we burned draft picks here.

Should have just tanked for Caleb Williams. Very, very hard for me to imagine Will Levis, a player every other team in the league deemed unworthy of a Round 1 pick, ever competing with high-ceiling players like Trevor Lawrence, Anthony Richardson, and CJ Stroud.
All in on this comment.
Not only claiming success for Lawrence, Richardson, and Stroud, already writing Levis off.
AND putting another name in the “tanking works” ring.

Would have hated it if it was a first round trade up.

Second round? Don't mind it at all. Take a shot, see if the kid is special. I don't mind this pick at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back