Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the tepid reaction people are giving this. We had no future at QB and just plucked a bona fide first round QB without even giving up our third round pick.

I don't know anything about the guy or why everyone (not just Titans fans) didn't want him

all i care is

can he sit in the pocket and complete a pass?

I don't like that pick. I don't like we traded up for the pick. At his point there's nothing to do but sit back and hope I'm wrong. Hopefully Will Levis grows to be a Big Ben like passer which is what his ceiling may be.

Personally I feel like we burned draft picks here.

Basically just a 2024 3rd round pick.

Honestly we should try and move Tannehill to the Bucs and see if we can grab another day 2 pick.

We need more young talent and Levis needs to start day 1. The fact that he has no 5th year option means that we need him to work out his kinks early in order to maximize our window in 2024.

When a certain Kentucky user gets back on this site he's gonna be PUMPED lol. Dont hate the pick in the second round at all
I wouldn't have HATED it in the second, but trading up leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. I would have still disliked it at 41, at 33 I hate it.

Won't contribute in 2023 at all, and now AT BEST, we get a WR at 81? I really didn't buy-in to the "tanking mode" this season but who the heck are we throwing it to now? And if we do end up in the cellar this season, wouldn't we have rather taken one of the QBs next season?

It feels like we got a little desperate wit the other QBs taken. I think it is very very clear that we now have the worst "QB of the future" in the AFC South (and that's with me not being a fan of Anthony Richardson, he just has significantly more upside).

Officially now a rebuild. Might as well trade Henry since he'll be wasted this season. Run, Run, Pass, Punt here we go.

Although I did watch him play a time or two, I don't know enough about him to get too excited or upset.

However, his stats are just kinda , meh. 19 TD / 10 INT. 219 yards per game.

Serious question..... what made him such a hot commodity to the point some thought he would go top 4?

Can't believe the tepid reaction people are giving this. We had no future at QB and just plucked a bona fide first round QB without even giving up our third round pick.

I dont get the hate either. He has a lot of potential. Whether he gets where he needs to be we have to wait and see, but I think he is worth the gamble in the second round.

Im not thrilled with pick, although seeing they really didn’t give up much for a potential starting QB after this season, I can’t complain a whole lot.

Time for finding some gems rest of the weekend!

I’m ok with it. Doesn’t fill the other holes and lots of question marks about him, but he seems better than Willis and maybe without Downing syndrome hanging around, there’s hope to become something good.

Honestly we should try and move Tannehill to the Bucs and see if we can grab another day 2 pick.

We need more young talent and Levis needs to start day 1. The fact that he has no 5th year option means that we need him to work out his kinks early in order to maximize our window in 2024.
Complete opposite, keep THill to ensure Levis gets a full year with a clipboard to learn at the next level.

look forward to his takeover in 24’.

I wouldn't have HATED it in the second, but trading up leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. I would have still disliked it at 41, at 33 I hate it.

Won't contribute in 2023 at all, and now AT BEST, we get a WR at 81? I really didn't buy-in to the "tanking mode" this season but who the heck are we throwing it to now? And if we do end up in the cellar this season, wouldn't we have rather taken one of the QBs next season?

It feels like we got a little desperate wit the other QBs taken. I think it is very very clear that we now have the worst "QB of the future" in the AFC South (and that's with me not being a fan of Anthony Richardson, he just has significantly more upside).

Officially now a rebuild. Might as well trade Henry since he'll be wasted this season. Run, Run, Pass, Punt here we go.
Desperate because of the other QBs taken?
So desperate that they patiently waited 30 picks?

I accepted that we were taking a silent tank approach a while ago. I agree with you i woulda preferred to take a qb next year or a wr with the pick. Not sure what we gave up yet, i assume our 3rd, Ran must really like levis tho

Um... clearly not a "bona fide first round QB". "Literally" a second round QB. A lot of QB needy teams passed on him easily.

And we did give up our third round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back