Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grown men worried about what other grown men wear while playing football is weird.

I don't care if they wear tutus and pink helmets as long as the football game is entertaining.
I would probably be pushed away from the game if NFL starting adopting the LFL type uniforms. Not my cup of tea.

Not a fan of the ponies and this GM is among the hottest seats of ineptitude across the league BUT he mentions the truths among all these ridiculous rumors that have run rampant.
It’s a bunch of people talking out their a$$.
We have seen so many rumors and zero reason to believe any were true whatsoever.

https://www.totalprosports.com/nfl/...MjZXXuiLvykKlWtIi_MkU1HeowKco&mibextid=Zxz2cZ
This particularly applies to draft boards. Not a single team is sharing the contents of their draft board. No “reporter” knows if a guy is sliding or ascending. That is all hooey.

Man I wish the draft would get here so all the on the trade block BS out there right now would stop lolz.

All of a sudden last night my FB feed full of Tanne on the trade block crap.

Grown men worried about what other grown men wear while playing football is weird.

I don't care if they wear tutus and pink helmets as long as the football game is entertaining.
Grown men worried about what other men are posting is weird...don't respond to the post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back