Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Last edited by a moderator:
My 2nd note.

I personally think Henry will be back but on a reasonable deal. He just seems to like being with the Titans vs more money or a better chance to win a Super Bowl. It's the things he says but we'll see I guess.

FA note: something I didn't realize about the possibility of the Titans getting Tee Higgins. Chase is up for a new deal and he is wanting to see what Justin Jeffersons new deal will look like. He has acknowledged that his deal will impact Tee Higgins ability to stay in Cincy

Well, the misery comes to an end after tomorrow and there are a lot of things being thrown around concerning the football staff, players, and management.

I'll start with Adam Schefter reporting that management is wanting to have a sit down with Vrbaes concerning possible changes.

Schefter: Mike Vrabel will meet with Titans decision-makers about notable changes

What if Vrabel is forced to hire new OC and DC? Who do we like ?

Would you trade Vrabel for Belichick ?

FA note: something I didn't realize about the possibility of the Titans getting Tee Higgins. Chase is up for a new deal and he is wanting to see what Justin Jeffersons new deal will look like. He has acknowledged that his deal will impact Tee Higgins ability to stay in Cincy

Are you sold on Higgins?

No to Belichick. He's over the hill in my opinion and we know that there are players in the league that couldn't handle his brand of coaching or The Patriot Way. We need new blood in all coaching areas. New ideas.

I think Vrabes and BB's styles are way different and Vrabes has the upper hand on players wanting to play for him. Hea great at that. He just makes dumb decisions elsewhere.

On OC, I would keep an eye on what the Falcons do with Arthur Smith....if that does not pan out I would approach Josh McDaniels (who has very clearly shown that his career in the NFL is as a good OC at this point).

On DC, I am not convinced that we will need to discuss this.

On Vrabel/Belicheat trade, I do not see that happening. However, I would not be opposed to us trading Vrabel to the Pats for several draft picks...very low likelihood IMO that will happen though.

No to Belichick, one arrogant ex Pat is enough..besides we don't have Brady so he's useless

OC
Ben Johnson but not at 15 mil
Joe Brady

DC
I think Chris Harris gets a shot

On OC, I would keep an eye on what the Falcons do with Arthur Smith....if that does not pan out I would approach Josh McDaniels (who has very clearly shown that his career in the NFL is as a good OC at this point).

On DC, I am not convinced that we will need to discuss this.

On Vrabel/Belicheat trade, I do not see that happening. However, I would not be opposed to us trading Vrabel to the Pats for several draft picks...very low likelihood IMO that will happen though.

McDaniels was a good OC with Brady.

No to Belichick, one arrogant ex Pat is enough..besides we don't have Brady so he's useless

OC
Ben Johnson but not at 15 mil
Joe Brady

DC
I think Chris Harris gets a shot

No thanks to Harris as the secondary has regressed big time since he took over.

Also, there's no way Johnson makes a lateral move and especially to Nashville.

McDaniels was a good OC with Brady.

Agree....although I look at him like I used to look at Norv Turner. Good OC, but not HC material. I think that he would be an upgrade from Kelly, although admittedly not my first choice.

Also, IMO fired HC's who were successful OCs would be who I would target here. McDaniels is very unlikely to be plucked as a head coach in the future, which means that Levis may have a more stable environment to work within....

First time I've seen Vrabel being open to a trade?

Reports: Vrabel, Tennessee Titans Brass Will Meet Next Week To Discuss Future:

Tennessee Titans coach Mike Vrabel will likely meet next week with team leadership to discuss his future with the team. The ESPN report also suggests that Vrabel and the Titans could be open to a trade to another team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back