Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is customary for Head coaches, GM, brass and ownership to have a season end meeting.
That being said, I hope AAS and others at least force some coordinators/position coaching changes
I would be surprised if a HC move is made
Just my opinion

I think it is customary for Head coaches, GM, brass and ownership to have a season end meeting.
That being said, I hope AAS and others at least force some coordinators/position coaching changes
I would be surprised if a HC move is made
Just my opinion
Now that we have some metrics guys on board, I suspect assistant coaches will absolutely come into play. I think ditching our special teams coach in season shows that Vrabel is more open to change. The next few days will be interesting.

First time I've seen Vrabel being open to a trade?

Reports: Vrabel, Tennessee Titans Brass Will Meet Next Week To Discuss Future:

Tennessee Titans coach Mike Vrabel will likely meet next week with team leadership to discuss his future with the team. The ESPN report also suggests that Vrabel and the Titans could be open to a trade to another team.
Source: that journalist from Boston who keeps making crap up.

yep... 100% will be meeting next week

those foxes aint gonna get hunted on their own and I am sure vrable has some sort of plans

Art was fired by Atlanta. Vrabel would be smart to get him as an assistant to the offense. Like Schwartz was to the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back