Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the mystery to me- nobody ponied up at the trade deadline. I think he’s got 2, maybe 3 teams, that would be seriously interested. But I can’t see a team offering key piece kind of cap dedication. I see an incentive laden 2 year contract. Possibly 8-12M guaranteed.

Jim Irsay is in the hospital being treated for a "severe respiratory illness" per Roto.

Supposedly some hard drugs will collapse your lungs from what I hear. A guy I went to HS with had both his lungs collapse after taking OxyContin.

The Texans family is all suing themselves now. Robert McNair Jr wants his mom found incapacitated and a guardian appointed. She is the sole owner of Texans.

Cal McNair who is running the Texans with his wife on behalf of his mom is fighting with his mother to keep her in charge.

Houston Texans owner Janice McNair fights for her guardianship as son takes her to court

This is going to get ugly for them and no way it doesn't become a distraction for the players.

Pete Caroll will be leaving the HC position in Seattle and move into a FO job as an advisor. No more having to watch that dude chew gum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back