Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
636522346763075036-NAS-Titans-Vrabel-018.JPG

Yea… that’s funny. What dealership is he working now? Not even scouting?

Wonder why?

@MsgBoardJesus Since he is clearly a part of your family. What’s ole Jon up to. It ain’t football. Writing his memoirs ? “How I ruined a playoff team, a Head Coach and a promising GM career in 3 years” lol.

Isn’t he still being paid by our Titans?

$750000-$1million a year doesnt go near as far as Vrabel's $9.5 million. But it does appear he is getting paid by the Titans through the 2027 draft, ouch. I’m sure he is fine financially. But they didn’t line up to hire him.

$750000-$1million a year doesnt go near as far as Vrabel's $9.5 million. But it does appear he is getting paid by the Titans through the 2027 draft, ouch. I’m sure he is fine financially. But they didn’t line up to hire him.
I don’t know. I’ve heard his name thrown around for the New England GM job. He’s pretty highly respected in the media…;)

Yea… that’s funny. What dealership is he working now? Not even scouting?

Wonder why?

@MsgBoardJesus Since he is clearly a part of your family. What’s ole Jon up to. It ain’t football. Writing his memoirs ? “How I ruined a playoff team, a Head Coach and a promising GM career in 3 years” lol.

I don’t know. I mean, I thought it was clearly a joke. I know he fucked your wife, but I don’t think you should take a meme so personal.

I don’t know. I mean, I thought it was clearly a joke. I know he ****ed your wife, but I don’t think you should take a meme so personal.

Dude… I used to love the guy. Have a sense of humor. I was giving you shit. You are a JRob apologist. You can’t deny that. I was to at one point.

I don’t take it or anything in this forum personally.

Btw.. lots of people have fucked my ex wife. That’s why she is an ex wife.

Dude… I used to love the guy. Have a sense of humor. I was giving you ****. You are a JRob apologist. You can’t deny that. I was to at one point.

I don’t take it or anything in this forum personally.

Btw.. lots of people have ****ed my ex wife. That’s why she is an ex wife.

I mean, I’ve been one of the biggest critics of the AJ Brown trade. I’m on record saying it was dumb and shortsighted when it happened. So, yeah, it was 100% a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back