Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like nobody is interested in our highly respected ex coach. It is really quite sad. He would have been more successful if he had hired qualified personnel and let them and the GM do their jobs. I think his own ego did him in. He must have stopped eating humble pie after leaving the Pats. Eat the pie and maybe he gets another bite at the apple. Be more collaborative next time old feller.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like nobody is interested in our highly respected ex coach. It is really quite sad. He would have been more successful if he had hired qualified personnel and let them and the GM do their jobs. I think his own ego did him in. He must have stopped eating humble pie after leaving the Pats. Eat the pie and maybe he gets another bite at the apple. Be more collaborative next time old feller.
"He will get hired when he's ready" or something like that

Well while we are here, i miss the video games… just saying. Any nerds out there can bring that back, Fine bottle of Bourbon for ya!
Those were fun but died long ago. These plugins are created independently of the forum software. Each time the forum software has a major release, the plugin programmers have to adjust their code.

As much as I enjoy a good bourbon, the old arcade is a goner.

Those were fun but died long ago. These plugins are created independently of the forum software. Each time the forum software has a major release, the plugin programmers have to adjust their code.

As much as I enjoy a good bourbon, the old arcade is a goner.
My shot arrow didn’t make it to the moon. Worth a try

“Harris began his coaching career as a defensive quality control coach with the Chicago Bears in 2013 and 2014, working primarily with the team's safeties”

The Athletic’s Dianna Russini reports Arthur Smith has drawn interest from several teams to serve as offensive coordinator.
Is the athletic a news outlet?
Every time I read that, I immediately think of the baseball team and ask, what the hell does that person know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back