Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the athletic a news outlet?
Every time I read that, I immediately think of the baseball team and ask, what the hell does that person know?
If I remember correctly, The Athletic has the reporter who was throwing out stupid for sure scenarios. I think its in the Vrable Fired thread.

Because like 5% of quarterbacks reach Allen's level. Odds are it doesn't happen

So any QB drafted according to you only has a 5% chance at becoming Josh Allen? I’m guessing you think Josh Allen is elite ?

Everyone said the same thing about , actually Josh Allen after his first year. Let’s see what Levis does before we kill him off.

Do you think it’s Allen level or bust with him ?

So any QB drafted according to you only has a 5% chance at becoming Josh Allen? I’m guessing you think Josh Allen is elite ?

Everyone said the same thing about , actually Josh Allen after his first year. Let’s see what Levis does before we kill him off.

Pretty similar honestly

I was the one defending Levis why do you always try to start a fight. Chances are Levis never reaches Allen's peak. You truly can't argue otherwise.

I was the one defending Levis why do you always try to start a fight. Chances are Levis never reaches Allen's peak. You truly can't argue otherwise.

Everything isn’t a fight. It’s how you take it. I was truly trying to have a conversation with you. Asking legit questions. I’m legit asking your opinion.

But I guess you are like Vrabel and only want me to just agree and say yes. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Titans general manager Ran Carthorn was promoted to GM/executive vice president. Chad Brinker was promoted to President of Football Operations.

"Carthorn takes on more power within the organization after the Titans fired Mike Vrabel, who didn’t see eye to eye with Carthorn on the direction of the team. The Titans said Carthon’s responsibilities will expand to include “all areas that impact the football team: roster control, team activities and personnel decisions including draft and free agency acquisitions. Carthorn will also have “oversight of [head coach Brian] Callahan and his coaching staff, scouting, sports medicine, and player engagement.” It’s clear the organization will be led by Carthorn. There will be no power-sharing arrangement like there was when Vrabel was in Tennessee."

Titans general manager Ran Carthorn was promoted to GM/executive vice president. Chad Brinker was promoted to President of Football Operations.

"Carthorn takes on more power within the organization after the Titans fired Mike Vrabel, who didn’t see eye to eye with Carthorn on the direction of the team. The Titans said Carthon’s responsibilities will expand to include “all areas that impact the football team: roster control, team activities and personnel decisions including draft and free agency acquisitions. Carthorn will also have “oversight of [head coach Brian] Callahan and his coaching staff, scouting, sports medicine, and player engagement.” It’s clear the organization will be led by Carthorn. There will be no power-sharing arrangement like there was when Vrabel was in Tennessee."
soooo... the HC will work for the GM

some folks on here declared that is not a thing

soooo... the HC will work for the GM

some folks on here declared that is not a thing

Some folks plainly stated it was not the norm, it isn’t. The Titans clearly are going in a different direction. Those folks were right that Vrabel answered directly to the owner.

Let Brian Callahan win a couple of division titles and get to the AFC CG and see how quick that changes. If he gets a 2nd contract Ran will cease to be his boss.

Some folks plainly stated it was not the norm, it isn’t. The Titans clearly are going in a different direction. Those folks were right that Vrabel answered directly to the owner.

Let Brian Callahan win a couple of division titles and get to the AFC CG and see how quick that changes. If he gets a 2nd contract Ran will cease to be his boss.

That's the spirit! Can't wait! TITAN UP!!!

We now, for the time being have an undisputed boogeymen. If things go bad, it’s all on Ran. He is in charge clearly. Players, draft, Free agents etc etc and Coaching Staff.

So all our complaints must be directed at him.

Everything isn’t a fight. It’s how you take it. I was truly trying to have a conversation with you. Asking legit questions. I’m legit asking your opinion.

But I guess you are like Vrabel and only want me to just agree and say yes. LOL
Mahomes is gonna be the goat. Allen the closest we have seen to matching that. To realistically expect Levis to reach those levels is silly. There's your discussion you're longing for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back