Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levis ceiling is Josh Allen which is exiting. We have never had a qb with Levis ceiling before, he likely will never reach it but at least it's in the realm of possibilities

On Jim Irsay

"The report says police “found Irsay struggling to breathe with a weak pulse” and treated him with Narcan, which is often used to treat opioid overdoses. It’s a concerning development for Irsay, who has a long history of drug use. The Colts issued a statement asking for privacy in the matter. “Mr. Irsay continues to recover from his respiratory illness. We will have no further comment on his personal health, and we continue to ask that Jim and his family’s privacy be respected.” Irsay hasn’t been seen in public since December."

I don't think I've seen it posted here yet but I've benn getting articles across my news feed about AJ trying to force his way out of Philly. If true that didn't take long and I would expect if not traded or released AJ gonna be comfy in that blue tent next season. Oh and again if true the Colts are interested, but they are a train wreck with their owner out there shotgunning Narcan so who knows.

Releasing Brown would carry a 42+ mil dead cap hit...10 mil if traded, 2 mil savings....I don't see him being happy having Richardson as his QB

At what point do teams see he's a headache...great WR but a pita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back