Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it's a 75% chance Vrable stays unless Kraft sells the house for him. That would be 1st, 2nd, and a 3rd or 4th rounder or Multiple 1st. If that happens then I think Vrabs is gone.

We need a new O line coach for sure. Honestly the D played well enough at the end of the season that Bowen is safe.

Resign:
Autry (2 yr 7 mil per)
Henry (2 yr 6 mil per)
Al Shaair (4 yr 7 mil per)
Murphy Bunting (3 yr 8 mil per)

Free Agents:
Winfield Jr (5 yr 17 mil per)
Sneed (4 yr 12 mil per)
Evans (3yr 20 mil per)

Draft:
Rnd 1 - Alt/Fashanu (LT)
Rnd 2 - Powers-Johnson(C)
Rnd 4 - Worthy (WR)
Rnd 5 - LB

Remaining picks CB, LB, S depth

I'd say it's a 75% chance Vrabel stays unless Kraft sells the house for him. That would be 1st, 2nd, and a 3rd or 4th rounder or Multiple 1st. If that happens then I think Vrabs is gone.

We need a new O line coach for sure. Honestly the D played well enough at the end of the season that Bowen is safe.

Resign:
Autry (2 yr 7 mil per)
Henry (2 yr 6 mil per)
Al Shaair (4 yr 7 mil per)
Murphy Bunting (3 yr 8 mil per)

Free Agents:
Winfield Jr (5 yr 17 mil per)
Sneed (4 yr 12 mil per)
Evans (3yr 20 mil per)

Draft:
Rnd 1 - Alt/Fashanu (LT)
Rnd 2 - Powers-Johnson(C)
Rnd 4 - Worthy (WR)
Rnd 5 - LB

Remaining picks CB, LB, S depth
dont think there is a chance in hell winfield hits free agency
also no chance in hell we re-sign henry

i really like mike evans as an option, even with his age. he's going to be going for all-time records for 4-5 more years.

i really like mike evans as an option, even with his age. he's going to be going for all-time records for 4-5 more years.

I think Henry resigning depends on Vrable. If Vrable is here it's 50/50. If he is gone then Henry is gone. If not Winfield Jr then there are several other safeties we could look at. Evans or Marquise Brown would be nice to have to help stretch the field. Evans isnt a burner but he knows how to beat 1 on 1 match ups like Dhop. Evans and DHop would be killer for a year even if they are both on the wrong side of 30.

I think Henry resigning depends on Vrabel. If Vrabel is here it's 50/50. If he is gone then Henry is gone. If not Winfield Jr then there are several other safeties we could look at. Evans or Marquise Brown would be nice to have to help stretch the field. Evans isnt a burner but he knows how to beat 1 on 1 match ups like Dhop. Evans and DHop would be killer for a year even if they are both on the wrong side of 30.
marquise gets injured too much and i imagine he wants to go back to AZ with murray because they have that connection from college and he'd be "the guy"

Remaining picks CB, LB, S depth[/QUOTE]
I think everyone is gone even guys like Burks.

VRAVEL Henry Tannehill byard era is over.

Even if that were true you arent eating $13 million in dead money by cutting Burks.

Unless he retires Burks is here another year.

DH22 only chance to remain a Titan is if no team offers him a 8 figures guaranteed before TC - which could happen.

at that point the less than ideal offer looks pretty real ok to DH22 IMO

DH22 only chance to remain a Titan is if no team offers him a 8 figures guaranteed before TC - which could happen.

I truly doubt he is getting 8 figures per year guaranteed.

i doubt he gets that kind of guarantee but who knows. i feel like he has a lot of name-value that we can't really account for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back