Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even close...we wouldn't have kept high contracts like the King, Tanny, and Byard. I think this is more like better preparation for the future instead of going up in flames like we have before.
Meh, how many good teams have 11 rookies? I don't think they're really preparing for anything, we just don't have much veteran talent worth keeping.

Mayer was there for the taking to pair with Chig, instead we select that QB and are attempting to pair Chig up with that bum TE from Cincinnati.
I will always go back to this pick in my mind and think "what could have been." Outside of hating Levis, I REALLY wanted Jalin Hyatt. But def would have been ok with Mayer. Hyatt would have been there without us having to trade up.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

Jack Conklin
Corey Davis
Khari Blasingame
AJ
Quessenberry
D’onte Foreman
Kalif Raymond

That’s off the top of my head
Also hoping former Titans don't become irrevelant cause I'm also a Bears fan who has Blasingame, Foreman, D Cole, N Davis and DWalker on their 53-man. Few years ago, Bears got K Wright off Titans scrap heap and he was Chi leading receiver for a year before disappearing.

Also hoping former Titans don't become irrevelant cause I'm also a Bears fan who has Blasingame, Foreman, D Cole, N Davis and DWalker on their 53-man. Few years ago, Bears got K Wright off Titans scrap heap and he was Chi leading receiver for a year before disappearing.
Still can't believe we didn't resign Dylan Cole for peanuts when our ILB room is so thin. Was hoping he got cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back