Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe I thought Moody might be there late.. he went in the 3rd

Yeah I knew he would get drafted and I was thinking early 5th, but to go in the 3rd. Damn that's way earlier than predicted but dude is straight clutch. Guy would kick 50 yard FG'S like it wasn't nothing.

Yeah I knew he would get drafted and I was thinking early 5th, but to go in the 3rd. Damn that's way earlier than predicted but dude is straight clutch. Guy would kick 50 yard FG'S like it wasn't nothing.
Check out his comment here. Hilarious

"I know what I’m capable of, and I feel like I’m worth a draft pick," Moody said. "It’s hard to come by a kicker that is worth getting drafted, but I think that I possess all the tools needed for that. And if it were up to me, I would draft myself."

Check out his comment here. Hilarious

"I know what I’m capable of, and I feel like I’m worth a draft pick," Moody said. "It’s hard to come by a kicker that is worth getting drafted, but I think that I possess all the tools needed for that. And if it were up to me, I would draft myself."
I like the confidence. Reading between the lines, he’s saying if he was a fantasy football GM he would draft himself as the 1st round pick!

I wonder if Chig knew Copeland and Duncan from Maryland.

On his relationship with Chig
1452012242.jpg

Harry How/Getty Images

“Me and Chig (Okonkwo) are pretty close. You know, we all we came in the same time of 2018. Chig is a great guy. I loved him as my tight end when he was here with me. And I still get to be with him again, so I can’t wait to step in there and go see him.”

On his relationship with Chig
1452012242.jpg

Harry How/Getty Images

“Me and Chig (Okonkwo) are pretty close. You know, we all we came in the same time of 2018. Chig is a great guy. I loved him as my tight end when he was here with me. And I still get to be with him again, so I can’t wait to step in there and go see him.”
Well that answers that question lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back