Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's unlikely any of these guys make any noise. The being said Jacob Copeland's profile is pretty athletic. Former top 100 recruit. Considering the state of our WR room, he could be someone worth watching.

I am interested in the Caleb Murphy signing.He may come from div2 and not have the speed we would expect, but man he sacked a lot of qbs a lot of times.

Oh yes! Check the "Henry offered at the Combine" thread. I ribbed him after that didn't happen, and he doubled down saying it would happen during the draft.
Drafting the RB in the third made me suspicious that we would. It could still happen. I wouldn't HATE it, but it would have be worthwhile.

Drafting the RB in the third made me suspicious that we would. It could still happen. I wouldn't HATE it, but it would have be worthwhile.
If we'd drafted a RB without an injury history, I'd be less skeptical. Given the circumstances, that's VERY long odds. Like in a trade for Rodgers odds.

If we'd drafted a RB without an injury history, I'd be less skeptical. Given the circumstances, that's VERY long odds. Like in a trade for Rodgers odds.
I think what makes me sick is the idea that he quite possibly won't make it to a 2nd contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back