Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Good for Levin trying to keep himself a job.

it is hard to overlook that Brewer started at C over him though.
My thoughts on Brewer are that they wanted a smaller and more athletic C to run the zone plays. Since they are beefing up the OL now, Levin fits more of what they might want to do now in the new regime.

Heard Callahan on the Zone saying he did not mean Burks couldn’t or wouldn’t play the slot. Those three guys he mentioned were guys who could only play slot. He thinks Burks has the ability to play any position.
that might mean something if Wheezy did not change his address to Blue Tent, Titan Way, Nashvegas TN 37201

that might mean something if Wheezy did not change his address to Blue Tent, Titan Way, Nashvegas TN 37201
Need to get that guy some stunt double training or something. He needs to learn to fall without knocking himself out or breaking something.

Need to get that guy some stunt double training or something. He needs to learn to fall without knocking himself out or breaking something.
Better gig than a backup QB! One TD…1…Not saying my 5.8 40 can get me open for one TD, but my belly alone can create separation!

Man a 5.8 40 would be impressive at my age. My 4.5 has become a 6.5 at this point. Lol
Funny, i have sooo many presidential patches for athletic achievement in my long ago youth. Good, not great- i can live with it. Never picked a baseball up again after trying to walk on to VT baseball. Took it elsewhere with extreme skiing, rock climbing, and surfing. Couldn’t crack the atmosphere there either to win at living. It’s why i enjoy watching pro sports! I was filmed twice skiing, but that went nowhere. I understand, because i did it next to the peeps that were great.

Latest posts

Back