Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Still can't believe we picked Fitzpatrick over St. Brown.

Bengals, Cowboys and Vikings going to have to break the bank to pay their respective WR's. Going to get wild.
I think Lamb is getting traded during the draft.
Just my hunch, no rumors Ive seen.
Cowboys are in a cap situation and with a deep WR class, I could see them looking for rookie contracts over big payday.
We’ve seen rumors of Parsons trade too, but just rumors don’t mean a lot.

Cowboys are in a cap situation and with a deep WR class, I could see them looking for rookie contracts over big payday.

GM's probably pissed the Lions gave ST. Brown the money before the draft. Dallas could possibly (doubt it though) offload Lamb now, as he's probably going to demand some serious cash.

I’ve been thinking a Justin Herbert trade might happen on draft day. Just a theory, but could Herbert be a Viking this season?

I’ve been thinking a Justin Herbert trade might happen on draft day. Just a theory, but could Herbert be a Viking this season?
That could be. Total Harbaugh move and I think it’d be a mistake but not unfathomable.

vikings could save jefferson too and they have 2 1sts already. LAC could have 3 first round picks (5, 11, 23)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling Tanne's new home will be with the Raiders. They wanted one of the top QB's but couldn't trade up to get one. They don't want to go into the season with Aidan O'Connell as QB1

Moving to guard I assume the titans asked him to gain an additional 15-20 lbs. Agree that his appendectomy did not help his strength or weight last year and it was evident as he struggled with power moves last year. I expect a big jump for him in year two and being put between Latham and Cush should certainly help! Really wish we could of saw Henry behind this new line...

Latest posts

Back