Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

They really are a minor league team.

the idea of these 4 terrible looking uniforms and for absolutely zero reason for them to exist at all just shows they shouldn’t be considered a professional team.

edit: I should specify that the first one looks ok. That’s because I don’t even know what they changed from their normal uniform.

They really are a minor league team.

the idea of these 4 terrible looking uniforms and for absolutely zero reason for them to exist at all just shows they shouldn’t be considered a professional team.

edit: I should specify that the first one looks ok. That’s because I don’t even know what they changed from their normal uniform.
At least they tried something original on the helmets while we got stuck with the same Ole flaming thumb tack in a circle.

At least they tried something original on the helmets while we got stuck with the same Ole flaming thumb tack in a circle.
I’d rather forever and always stick with the original design than ever change it especially to little league stuff.
Hate the Steelers or packers or bears all you may want, but the design becomes classic with time and they don’t ty to pander to Reebok or Nike with some s**ty looking helmet redesigns.

The H Town design has a Titan feel to it...at least colour wise.

And no professional team should have glitter of any kind on their helmets or uniforms.

Still can't believe we picked Fitzpatrick over St. Brown.

Bengals, Cowboys and Vikings going to have to break the bank to pay their respective WR's. Going to get wild.

Latest posts

Back