Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

The Eagles are trying to game the system with void years. Titans have about 8 million in future void year cap hits in the books. Eagles have over 300 MILLION. They give players a 3 year extension but spread the money out over 10 years. It’s just crazy. That has to catch up eventually. Right?

not with how big the next TV contract will be. I wish they would just get rid of the void yrs thing...basically it does make the cap kind of irrelevant because of how the numbers can be manipulated.

not with how big the next TV contract will be. I wish they would just get rid of the void yrs thing...basically it does make the cap kind of irrelevant because of how the numbers can be manipulated.
I don’t know man. Even as the cap goes up $10 million a year, they’re looking at $50,$60,70 million in dead cap just from void years coming up. That doesn’t even include dead cap from players they may cut which often adds tens of millions more. There’s a reason 31 other teams aren’t doing what the Eagles are doing.

I don’t know man. Even as the cap goes up $10 million a year, they’re looking at $50,$60,70 million in dead cap just from void years coming up. That doesn’t even include dead cap from players they may cut which often adds tens of millions more. There’s a reason 31 other teams aren’t doing what the Eagles are doing.
While everyone hails Howie Roseman a cap/roster genius lol

Since winning the SB in 2017 they have had 1 losing season, been to playoffs 5 times with another trip to the SB in 2022.
I'd say he's doing something right...granted cap hell is around the corner but he's giving the fans a competitive team until then.

How is the schedule determined? 6 games in your division , a certain amount with a dif division in your conference and still a couple games in the other conference and every team has to face every team at least once every few years
I guess it works and gives folks a job figuring it out. It is good for nfl coverage and the chance for fans to see a team they might not have ever seen
Or, they could just pit the each teams to play two games against the other three teams in the division, let their previous years record determine the strength of opponents after that.
Go ahead and tell me I am crazy or that I left out important info

How is the schedule determined? 6 games in your division , a certain amount with a dif division in your conference and still a couple games in the other conference and every team has to face every team at least once every few years
I guess it works and gives folks a job figuring it out. It is good for nfl coverage and the chance for fans to see a team they might not have ever seen
Or, they could just pit the each teams to play two games against the other three teams in the division, let their previous years record determine the strength of opponents after that.
Go ahead and tell me I am crazy or that I left out important info
14 of 17 are determined well in advance.
6 division games, 1 same conference division (4 games), and opposite conf division (4 games) are all on rotation.

the 2 additional same conf games are determined by division position from previous year and same newly added additional opposite conf game.

6 division games, 1 same conference division (4 games), and opposite conf division (4 games) are all on rotation.

the 2 additional same conf games are determined by division position from previous year and same newly added additional opposite conf game.
I’ll add that the projections for strength of schedule are usually way off once the season is over.

Found this randomly but if so go for it !!!

No. There is a significant amount of money invested in Big Jeff, Landry, Sneed and Hooker on defense. That's a move a team expecting to win a Super Bowl immediately would make, the Titans are not at that point.

No. There is a significant amount of money invested in Big Jeff, Landry, Sneed and Hooker on defense. That's a move a team expecting to win a Super Bowl immediately would make, the Titans are not at that point.
I expect the titans to win immediately.

Thanks for explaining. I suppose that’s the best way to do it. I didn’t know about the 14 games already known

Latest posts

Back