Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Hopkins and Ridley taking the D's attention SHOULD help him..maybe move him to the slot
Yeah, i guess we could move him in and out of there. I have no reason to believe he will fail there, but i think he will. Could really use his body in slot. We gonna find out. If he can even be a bit of what we drafted for, this WR group could be very good. Unfortunately, like GoT said… one more TD than he has…..

great move by the Texans… they will get a motivated Diggs and then if he signs a nice fa deal with a another team they will get a comp pick
1. You shouldn’t have to motivate a 31 year old player.
2. They will not get any comp pick because they cut years off his contract.

Diggs just paid Jimmy Ward $100k for the jersey number 1. The fact that he did that on a one year deal says a lot about his ego.

Could he be sending a message to Nico Collins?

Diggs will bust. I’m not sure what the Texans are doing. I know I it looks good but not enough touches to go around. It looks good like our Julio Jones trade looked. This is the kinda the same thing. This will disrupt team chemistry. Mixon and Diggs on the same team? Both could be a problem in locker room. Diggs has been good but let’s not confuse him with Jerry Rice or even AJ Brown. He is 31 this coming season. Has injury concerns.

Can’t pay him and Nico Collins next year anyway. Houston could lose both. I think they should have drafted a young WR. This is a bad move IMO.

1. You shouldn’t have to motivate a 31 year old player.
2. They will not get any comp pick because they cut years off his contract.
Edit:
Not only does this not guarantee that Diggs will be with the Texans past 2024, but it also means the Texans won't get a compensatory pick if he leaves in free agency. Removing the final three seasons of Stefon Diggs' contract makes him ineligible to become a compensatory free agent for the 2026 NFL Draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone tell the new head of sports performance that the players need folded bologna to perform at their peak!

organize my bolona you say... honestly they had me at bolona

I actually watched this... I am just... I cannot imagine the person that would think this is worth anything
8lu0ie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back