Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I really don’t understand these trade values.

Diggs has been argued a league wide top WR for years and it seems Buffalo basically got nothing in return.
I know they needed to clear up some cap, but I just don’t understand how they are unloading talent for Pennies.

separate would be why a team with a lot of cap room (TN) isnt more involved. Seems like a lot of room to offer Buffalo more than what Houston just offered.

He is also a temperamental PITA who runs hot and cold. I'm guessing there was something behind the scenes. Bill's fans I know (I live in Bill's territory) dont seem surprised and aren't as upset as you might think

Pretty obvious the Bills are going WR in round 1 now. Though I suppose they could trade for Tee Higgins and extend him, giving him a small Cap hit for this season.

Bills are going Chiefs route.... they have Kincaid as a stud TE and are paying a QB who should be able to make WRs better.

I'm sure they didn't do this move without consulting with Allen

The guy has been knocked unconscious more than he's scored. I don't think he's the one we need to be counting on.
Didn't say we're counting on him. The WR trio mentioned, as far as the Titans, comes down to Burks showing something and Levis taking the next step.

Didn't say we're counting on him. The WR trio mentioned, as far as the Titans, comes down to Burks showing something and Levis taking the next step.
Burks has zero excuses not to shine now that he will be a ghost out there. He will be 4th threat worried about

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back