Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Here’s the starts of links.
Next year 5th and a 24’ 6th
Edit: and a 2025 2nd they got from Minnesota.

Edit edit: houston is getting Diggs and Buf 25 5th and 24 6th. Buffalo gets 25 2nd that Houston acquired from Minnesota.

Bills trade Stefon Diggs to Texans

Last edited by a moderator:
british-cop-screaming-screaming.gif

These Texans aren't going to stop are they?! :gaah:
Meanwhile what is Buffalo’s plan? They can’t beat KC with Diggs or Davis now they have neither?? When you have a franchise QB in his prime with the window still open, a bit off yiu give up all your top targets in one offseason but hey …

I really don’t understand these trade values.

Diggs has been argued a league wide top WR for years and it seems Buffalo basically got nothing in return.
I know they needed to clear up some cap, but I just don’t understand how they are unloading talent for Pennies.

separate would be why a team with a lot of cap room (TN) isnt more involved. Seems like a lot of room to offer Buffalo more than what Houston just offered.

I really don’t understand these trade values.

Diggs has been argued a league wide top WR for years and it seems Buffalo basically got nothing in return.
I know they needed to clear up some cap, but I just don’t understand how they are unloading talent for Pennies.

separate would be why a team with a lot of cap room (TN) isnt more involved. Seems like a lot of room to offer Buffalo more than what Houston just offered.
A lot of GM's have witnessed Diggs antics in Buffalo and probably want no part of it.

Diggs will be 31 in November. And his YPG this past season was the lowest it's been since 2018. There is a very good chance this trade ends up similar to the Julio Jones trade.

Latest posts

Back