Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

It's just becoming way too much and for the wrong reasons. Just exhausted with the NFL as of late with the constant rule changes, the phasing of the defense out the game, having games strictly on this or that streaming service, the international games, etc etc.

Only a matter of time before it's 5 yards for a first down.

Can't believe the Owners are doing their best to ruin such a great game. But I guess it's not hurting their wallets as they can pay an average WR $20 million per year these days.

I assume you mean how the play is run not the strategy in having the existence of a scenario where the scoring team can earn the ball immediately back.

I mean that not having the ability to do a surprise onside kick is dumb. Saints SB win doesn't happen without the surprise onside kick to start the 2nd half. It's stategy that you are removing from the game for no real reason.

That's crazy money for a guy that's never had double digit sacks...big fat 0 with us lol
He gets close with a Myles Garrett next to him. That’s about it.

I will give panthers credit, they probably have the best 10 -20 yard sprinter up the field at each snap.
That has no actual play value, but he does get waaaaay up field quickly.

Latest posts

Back