Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Fake news. Hasn’t happened, at least not yet
Yea. I kind of corrected myself.
For whatever reason, I didn’t copy and post the original link I saw.
Anyone that’s knows social media knows the algorithms purposely make it almost impossible to find the post again if you didn’t see who it was from.

Yea. I kind of corrected myself.
For whatever reason, I didn’t copy and post the original link I saw.
Anyone that’s knows social media knows the algorithms purposely make it almost impossible to find the post again if you didn’t see who it was from.
Smh…. Admonished! :whack:

Last edited by a moderator:
BfbdIMNCAAAQUnp

It's going to be easy to teach ball carriers to dive forward or to the side when they get wrapped up in order to draw the penalty. Wonder which team will do that first?

wtf is a hip-drop

are they talking about when a guy grabs on for dear life and the tackler's feet are no longer on the ground like he's in Superman position and still brings the ball carrier down?

if so i mean, what's he supposed to do, break his own legs or let go?
No. That's not a "hip-drop" tackle. There is a description in that article. Or, there are videos you can find that will show you what, specifically, is being banned.

The idea is a good one. It's a bad way to tackle. But, I don't know how they are actually going to be able to enforce this rule fairly. Gonna take a lot of learning on the fly, like the targeting rule. Tons of social media outrage incoming.

Let's just play flag football and call it a day. The game is inherently dangerous and the players know this going in and are well compensated for putting their health on the line. You could argue eliminating any rule involving tackling could make the game safer. Where do you draw the line and say "this is a part of the game and you can't remove it."

Also, the NFL knows that a good percentage of fans only consume the NFL to complain about it. So, why not add new rules that encourage complaining? You guys are just falling into their trap. Haha!

No. That's not a "hip-drop" tackle. There is a description in that article. Or, there are videos you can find that will show you what, specifically, is being banned.

The idea is a good one. It's a bad way to tackle. But, I don't know how they are actually going to be able to enforce this rule fairly. Gonna take a lot of learning on the fly, like the targeting rule. Tons of social media outrage incoming.
i read what it said in the article but i still could not tell what they were talking about

Latest posts

Back