Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

So if you just play QB you get paid and it really does not matter if you are good or not? Wow just wow this is the dumbest thing I have seen this league do. There are maybe 5 qb's maybe that deserve that.
Cap room keeps increasing, QB is stated as most important position, no surprise that number keeps going up.
Add that Goff has played well for Detroit including a match of the furthest they’ve ever gone in post season history SB era. Half away from their first SB.
QBs have been getting overpaid for 20 years, none of this should ever come as a surprise. And the comparison to other QBs pay only lasts for the existing year since it will all be reset again next year.

So if you just play QB you get paid and it really does not matter if you are good or not? Wow just wow this is the dumbest thing I have seen this league do. There are maybe 5 qb's maybe that deserve that.
And he doesn’t play special teams, could never be a Titan.

And he doesn’t play special teams, could never be a Titan.
I wonder, with the new regime, if truisms like this will remain “true” or if they will be replaced by new truisms.

In ten years, you’ll know the “real” Titans fans because they still mention “8-8”, “kicking a freaking field goal”, “Donnie Nicky”, and “another 3 and out.”

I wonder, with the new regime, if truisms like this will remain “true” or if they will be replaced by new truisms.

In ten years, you’ll know the “real” Titans fans because they still mention “8-8”, “kicking a freaking field goal”, “Donnie Nicky”, and “another 3 and out.”

And 1st down run into a stacked box, And defense giving up anither 1st on 3rd and long.

I was so hopeful when Robinson and Vrabel took over that I am having trouble believing we can actually change these Titanistic ways.

Or pass pass , punt

Not a fan of what this idiot said. Also not getting bent out of shape over it.

I am curious though, was there ever a petition to get rid of Deshaun Watson? I'm guessing there probably was. Even if rape isn't as controversial as hurting people's feelings.

Official account of KC, MO

View attachment 21815

I only read the "highlights" of what he said... But didn't see anything out of the ordinary for religious nutjobs. Women are for baby makin. Gays are the devil. Sounds pretty religious ideology to me.

I only read the "highlights" of what he said... But didn't see anything out of the ordinary for religious nutjobs. Women are for baby makin. Gays are the devil. Sounds pretty religious ideology to me.
So let's just get this out there. Are you saying any religious person is a nut job?

Latest posts

Back