Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

she got paid bigly for a fugly chick
She-sounds-hideous.gif

Watched the first ~20min (vid is ~90min long in total) of the NFLDraft:The Pick is in on the Roku Channel. JC got the most air time of any of the top ten picks; showing him with his agent Drew Rosenhous predraft and up to Tenn selecting him.

edit add - watched the rest of the vid and it also focused on Jarvis Brownlee near the end; likely because he was also represented by Rosenhous. Showed Brownlee sitting in his front yard with family waiting for his selection by Titans.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's been on 7 NFL teams since 2018...I'm sure his 1.5 sacks and 24 tackles over 6 years will help us though.

A bunch of nothing news right there. I'm actually fine with edge rushers. It's the interior along Simmons I'm worried about. Let's hope Sweat can get his shit together, if not we're in trouble.

fwiw - With Devin Hester's HOF induction, I heard on a podcast that apparently Tenn called Devin and told him they were going to draft him. But there was a management vs coach's disagreement with one side wanting Hester and the other wanting LenDale White. White won out and Hester never got a second call from Tenn, so Bears drafted him. Maybe this is a well known story but it's the first I'd heard of it.

fwiw - With Devin Hester's HOF induction, I heard on a podcast that apparently Tenn called Devin and told him they were going to draft him. But there was a management vs coach's disagreement with one side wanting Hester and the other wanting LenDale White. White won out and Hester never got a second call from Tenn, so Bears drafted him. Maybe this is a well known story but it's the first I'd heard of it.
I heard that story as well...is Hester really HOF worthy though?

Years have passed and some may just see HoF Hester vs Lenwhale.

I’ll stand on the opposition side and say that White, for Ten, may have been the better choice.
Titans were moving on from Travis Henry (and Chris brown) and didn’t have a RB.
White comes with the connection to VY despite opposing championship teams. A general friendship could have existed more than most college levels.
Let’s be real, Hester isn’t Hester in TN.
Titans still had Pac-Man as PR making the returner position not as necessary to fill (yet).

and of all things, White did very well his first 2 years as starter. 1100 in 2007, 700 and 15 TD in 2008. CJ2K pushed him out of the way.

Years have passed and some may just see HoF Hester vs Lenwhale.

I’ll stand on the opposition side and say that White, for Ten, may have been the better choice.
Titans were moving on from Travis Henry (and Chris brown) and didn’t have a RB.
White comes with the connection to VY despite opposing championship teams. A general friendship could have existed more than most college levels.
Let’s be real, Hester isn’t Hester in TN.
Titans still had Pac-Man as PR making the returner position not as necessary to fill (yet).

and of all things, White did very well his first 2 years as starter. 1100 in 2007, 700 and 15 TD in 2008. CJ2K pushed him out of the way.

CJ ran by everyone, Henry pushed people out of the way

Latest posts

Back