Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Callahan says Burks and Farley have to contribute on special teams if they want to be on the game day roster.

Has to suck going from 1st round WR to gunner on ST.

Per Travis May of AtoZ Sports, a total of eight players saw work on kick returns: WR Treylon Burks, RB Tyjae Spears, RB Tony Pollard, WR Kyle Phillips, WR Jha’Quan Jackson, WR Mason Kinsey, RB Jabari Small (UDFA) and CB Eric Garror.

Spears handled 13 of the Titans’ 18 kickoff returns in 2023, while Philips handled one. Philips, Garror and Kinsey all worked on punt returns last season.

On Tuesday, head coach Brian Callahan mentioned Burks as someone who could return kicks, and clearly the team is indeed considering him for that role.

Per Travis May of AtoZ Sports, a total of eight players saw work on kick returns: WR Treylon Burks, RB Tyjae Spears, RB Tony Pollard, WR Kyle Phillips, WR Jha’Quan Jackson, WR Mason Kinsey, RB Jabari Small (UDFA) and CB Eric Garror.

Spears handled 13 of the Titans’ 18 kickoff returns in 2023, while Philips handled one. Philips, Garror and Kinsey all worked on punt returns last season.

On Tuesday, head coach Brian Callahan mentioned Burks as someone who could return kicks, and clearly the team is indeed considering him for that role.
With the new rule changes for KO, I truly don’t know what to expect from a KR and maybe that is a place Burks can shine.
His big problem still remains, did he break up with the blue tent.

I don't understand why we are going into minicap with what appears to me to be an incomplete roster. We've all talked about the potential starter and depth needed at safety, potential starter/depth at ILB, and depth needed at DE/OLB. I read that teams typically wait until after the June 1st cuts to make some final FA pickups. That made sense, but we're still idle while some very easy/affordable/seem-like-good-fit players are available.
Veteran players often wait until OTA’s are over to sign.

Three Titans Players on Verge of Being Cut

Burks
Chig
Brunskill

Where do this folks get their info from? It's easy to say Burks, but I think he gets another chance (as well as he should).
Yea it’s nonsense to get views.
No one views if the author lists the names we know are actually likely to be cut.

I think it was already pointed out that financially it wouldn’t make sense to cut Burks either. We also have tons of contradicting reports of BC saying Burks was doing well and is excited about how he’s playing to this point.

Yea it’s nonsense to get views.
No one views if the author lists the names we know are actually likely to be cut.

I think it was already pointed out that financially it wouldn’t make sense to cut Burks either. We also have tons of contradicting reports of BC saying Burks was doing well and is excited about how he’s playing to this point.

Yup totally agree. All 3 of them are safe IMO. Just silly nonsense.

Latest posts

Back